£48

Anthony_18

... As a CityCard holder to watch the QPR game? We'll be like Arsenal soon ripping off the loyal fans.

The problem I have is the way the prices have seemed to of escalated during the course of the season. It's risen by £8 since the last home game. I just don't think that's right.

Anthony_18 said:
The problem I have is the way the prices have seemed to of escalated during the course of the season. It's risen by £8 since the last home game. I just don't think that's right.
For some reason the QPR game is cat A I think and that's reason for the rise

It's been getting this way over the past 2-3 years, but fortunately I haven't really noticed it due to the ST.

I agree though, I think we'll see PL attendances dropping - we've certainly had much less away fans at the Etihad this season.

Constant poor refereeing, high ticket prices and less disposable income... The bubble could burst soon.

Final home game of the season, and potentially the game we see the title won, I can see why it's a Cat A game.

I wonder if they'll do Value seasoncards again next year. There's such a shocking disparity. At one end we offer the best value for money in English football at just over £13 a game for an adult for the best football in the land when we've got a full first team out. Then there's £95-£140 for kids. Again, outstanding value. Then at the other end ticket prices in the East Stand and Colin Bell are getting pretty pricey for adults, especially in L2. One-off games are also expensive.

GStar said:
It's been getting this way over the past 2-3 years, but fortunately I haven't really noticed it due to the ST.

I agree though, I think we'll see PL attendances dropping - we've certainly had much less away fans at the Etihad this season.

Constant poor refereeing, high ticket prices and less disposable income... The bubble could burst soon.

Add crazy kick off times and you are bang on the money.

Cat A games have been £48 for a while now and it's quite easy to see why this is a Cat A game. I don't agree with it but it's nothing new. I paid that much for a derby ticket at least 3 seasons ago, maybe 4.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.