£5.00

Stuart said:
5x568ml bottles = £4.95

10609028.jpg

(£2.19 a bottle in Sainsburys)

bulmers%20crisp%20blend%20568ml%20L.jpg

That German tackle sounds good mate.... 6x500ml.....cheap.

Crisp blend? Whats that all about?

Is it salt and vinegar flavour?

Challenger1978 said:
mammutly said:
Might get you a few things, but if you need to drive any distance to get them, don't bother. Because that's your £5 already gone in petrol.

Unless you've got a pass, buses are expensive as hell to. It cost me £2 to get from me mams in Beswick to town (Mal Maison hotel) down the old road (219 bus) Recently. I was bloody gob smacked I couldn't believe how expensive its has got to get a bus.

I don't get the bus, but have 4 kids and 3 of them do, or the met, childs fare has gone now they have to pay half the adult price and thats a rip off! I remember 2p anywhere for kids and i'm only 42!

charliebigspuds said:
daveduke67 said:
Carvery and half a pint at the Red Lion in Swinton.

good shout that, a midweek carvery can be between £3-£4 and I reckon that's about as good of value you can get nowadays. Wayne's wine looks a good shout too.

How much is a pie in the ground nowadays BTW? I know they're really expensive and about the worse value thing you can get for less than a fiver

A small joint costs about £4, half a bag of spuds 50p, half a bag mixed veg 50p, gravy and mustard say 20p, yorkshire puddings 20p. So around £5.50 for ingredients plus gas to cook it all, plus washing up and two hours waiting for it all to cook - another £1.50 and someone else will cook it and you can walk away and leave the dirty plates,plans and trays for someone else to clean. Plus you can have up to three meats.

An over cooked pie and under cooked chips is £5.50 I think - as much sauce as you like though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.