£5 a ticket UEFA Cup Quarter Final Guess The Crowd Thread

Re: £5 a ticket UEFA Cup Quarter Final Guess The Crowd Thread

Quick question,

If im taking me dad and we both have access cards, that's fine, but what if I wanted a third ticket for someone without an access card (young lad im trying to turn blue)?

Blue4ever85 said:
Quick question,

If im taking me dad and we both have access cards, that's fine, but what if I wanted a third ticket for someone without an access card (young lad im trying to turn blue)?

You can register him aswell on an accesscard and either they will send the ticket out - or you can do it all at the box office at the ground.

mcfcdaytona said:
Blue4ever85 said:
Quick question,

You can register him aswell on an accesscard and either they will send the ticket out - or you can do it all at the box office at the ground.

So they will put the game on both the cards for me and me dad and send out a paper ticket for the non-card holder?

48 thousand

I thnk it would have been 40,000 plus anyway now we have a name in the QF. Now? Sell Out.

it has to be a sell out,im gettin my tickets wednesday.

Blue4ever85 said:
mcfcdaytona said:
Blue4ever85 said:
Quick question,

So they will put the game on both the cards for me and me dad and send out a paper ticket for the non-card holder?

They should let you register him seperately and send him an accesscard or a paper ticket - depends what protacol they are using with the new system when it goes live on weds

Cheers, i'll have to ask on Wednesday when I call.

if ur watching on the tele ur a c*nt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.