£5 v Hamburg.£15-. £20 v Celtic

Re: £5 v Hamburg.£15-. £20 v Celtic

Couldn't agree with you more there mate, it should be a fiver for juniors and a tenner for adults and no dodgy booking fee's of £2 robbing batards!

They wanted to make 100% sure Hamburg was a sell out and it worked bar PSG I went to every home UEFA match and the crowds where awful. I must admit yes Celtic are champs league regulars etc but for our "big" home friendly I was expecting one of Europes bigger names certainly for £20 or £15.

Thought they would have realised this was not going to sell out at these prices

cyberblue said:
Thought they would have realised this was not going to sell out at these prices

Maybe they thought that having shelled out £100million in the last few weeks they may get the support of the fans and not get grief for asking for an extra fiver

and as for the rags only paying a tenner - jeez uss - they pay twice as much as us for league games if not more.

only ever sold this fixture out once, that was against barca.(which was also limited because of safety certificates if i remember correctly). I dont think its the price thats the problem, its because its what it is, a nothing pre season friendly. When the season kicks of for real you will be able to judge attendances. If we had won something last season the crowd may have been higher, but hey ho we didnt. I will be there, but thats because I am always there, but if others choose not to go that is their choice. £15 isnt bad, its not great but it isnt bad.

I was one of the ones last year who constantly moaned about our cup attendences and was of the belief that everyone should be there, however I will not be at the game on Saturday. Basically, money is tight at the moment and it came down to a straight choice between Celtic at home or Blackburn away ... No contest! Maybe if the Celtic game was a tenner then I could push it but I couldn't justify shelling out the extra fiver to see Willo Flood and Samaras back again. So yeah, if it was a big name e.g. Real Madrid then yeah I would find that extra fiver but not for Celtic.

personally i think preseason home games should be included in your seasoncard

Pre season friendlies are a pointless, meaningless waste of time and money.

I admit I went to the game against Barcelona, but only to see our shiny new stadium for the first time. We could have been playing Louth Town for all I care.

I have not even looked at how much the game against Celtic is, what time the kick off is, or anything.

Apart from the Barcelona game, I don't do friendlies. I never have, and I never will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.