£5 v Hamburg.£15-. £20 v Celtic

Re: £5 v Hamburg.£15-. £20 v Celtic

I think £15 is reasonable. it was great when u got 1 for a fiver against hamburg but the club will never do that again and they shouldnt have to. We should be filling that ground every week. I think that with the talent we have, we definately get value for money.
Look at our home record for the last 2 years. Its one of the best in the league.
I mean we get to watch the likes of robinho, tevez, adebayor and other great players for a very reasonable price.
I think they could of easily hiked up the prices n use the excuse of the money thats being ploughed into the club then they want at least some return. so be fortunate they havent done that.

Hamburg was a one off wont happen again! £15 is a little steep for a friendly but we only have one home friendly a year so it isnt too bad and it is the first proper chance to see and welcome all the new signings. Also £30 for a fomily of four is a bargain cant do fairer than that!!

Think it is £6 to watch the rags train!

There's 7 of us going - 2 adults and 5 kids. Great seats in level 2 (the most expensive s/t seats) for the grand total of £45. Amazingly good value in my opinion. It's the first time I've been able to afford to take everyone along since Hamburg.

I'm surprised that we haven't sold more tickets and I would guess the club are too with all the investment they have made in the team this summer.

I have every sympathy with those whose financial situation means they could and would attend if tickets were that little bit cheaper (say £10), but can't justify £15/£20 on a tight budget. I reckon in truth though that's probably only a couple of thousand people. Everyone else just can't be bothered making the effort, which is a bit disappointing really because I thought we'd have won back a few of the more casual fans as regulars.

Play like we did v rangers then we are going to get turned over again simple as

£7.50 each for family of four in the best seats in the house. Brilliant value.

Would I have paid £20 each for a meaningless friendly. No.

citizen said:
Play like we did v rangers then we are going to get turned over again simple as
Admit I wasn't there but by all accounts we where a tad unlucky and besides it was a pre season game results don't matter!!! I realised that in '87 when we beat PSV in the Manchester Tournament at Maine Road I couldn't understand how we had been relegated yet could beat one of europes stronger sides mind you I was only 10 at the time

It's £20 to watch a FRIENDLY tomorrow?

They're United priced FFS.

Blue4ever85 said:
It's £20 to watch a FRIENDLY tomorrow?

They're United priced FFS.

It's 15pp or 30 for a family ticket of 4. I see no problem with the pricing.

Considering it's not a "real" match, I wouldn't was a "real" dent in my pocket :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.