£50 million Tevez

Gingers Dad said:
gerrygowsjockstrap said:
Tevez can go today for me. Done nothing since his transfer request. At one point he was out for the season. Now we are at Wembley it looks like he will be fit. love to see 2 class wingers floating crosses in. Dzeko is great in the air & give Ade a chance along side him. Not much would beat them 2 from crosses. Plus with Silva floating about for knock downs. Make for exciting football. But someone would have to tell Mancini. That you can play more than one forward at a time. And Balotteli can brew up & clean the boots.
I think that City fans are probably amongst the most fickle in the country. This is like the comments the rags were making when he left them. Check your facts, 8 league goals and 4 cup goals since Christmas despite the injuries

Makes ya piss don't it.

Probably the greatest striker we've ever had and his loss will be immense.If this is the best outcome long term remains open to debate.

As previously said,Suarez would have been a good replacement,Aguero still can be.

FantasyIreland said:
Gingers Dad said:
I think that City fans are probably amongst the most fickle in the country. This is like the comments the rags were making when he left them. Check your facts, 8 league goals and 4 cup goals since Christmas despite the injuries

Makes ya piss don't it.

Probably the greatest striker we've ever had and his loss will be immense.If this is the best outcome long term remains open to debate.

As previously said,Suarez would have been a good replacement,Aguero still can be.
It does make me piss. Most profilic goals per game striker in the top flight the club have ever had and they want rid. People are quoting the names of strikers to replace Tevez that they've seen playing a couple of times in a foreign league.

Lucky13 said:
It's not the player thay want rid of , it's the constant speculation that surrounds him and his transfer request didn't help , did it?
If the transfer request or the speculation had affected his performances I would agree. But it didn't. His form had dipped prior to the injury but the effort never went away. Everyone was crapping it when he was out for the semi, we won and now people want rid. Fickle.

Lucky13 said:
It's not the player thay want rid of , it's the constant speculation that surrounds him and his transfer request didn't help , did it?

I beg to differ after reading many of the comments spread over the many threads.

And look no further than his 'agent' for the source of speculation and cause of unrest.

Gingers Dad said:
FantasyIreland said:
Makes ya piss don't it.

It does make me piss. Most profilic goals per game striker in the top flight the club have ever had and they want rid. People are quoting the names of strikers to replace Tevez that they've seen playing a couple of times in a foreign league.

undoubted in is ability and what he has done for city but we can forget about the little things cant we though not wanting to be at the club,transfer request and not being at wembley things like this help sometimes when judging whats best!

Gelsons Dad said:
We've just won 3 on the bounce without Teves. In Dzeko we already have his replacement.
Struggled to wins against Blackburn and West Ham and looked quite toothless up front in both games.

leewill31 said:
undoubted in is ability and what he has done for city but we can forget about the little things cant we though not wanting to be at the club,transfer request and not being at wembley things like this help sometimes when judging whats best!

I agree,not being at Wembley was at best ill judgement,although i'll go with disgraceful.

However,to suggest,as some are,that he doesn't perform when he pulls on the shirt,and that he wont be missed,is garbage.

FantasyIreland said:
Lucky13 said:

I beg to differ after reading many of the comments spread over the many threads.

And look no further than his 'agent' for the source of speculation and cause of unrest.

Agree with you , his agent is a grade A ...., but that's my point , if Tevez had a different agent I don't think we'd be having this thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.