£50 million Tevez

FantasyIreland said:
leewill31 said:
undoubted in is ability and what he has done for city but we can forget about the little things cant we though not wanting to be at the club,transfer request and not being at wembley things like this help sometimes when judging whats best!

I agree,not being at Wembley was at best ill judgement,although i'll go with disgraceful.

However,to suggest,as some are,that he doesn't perform when he pulls on the shirt,and that he wont be missed,is garbage.
So Tevez missed the semi final. I wonder how the players feel when half the supporters "miss" the home cup ties?

FantasyIreland said:
leewill31 said:
undoubted in is ability and what he has done for city but we can forget about the little things cant we though not wanting to be at the club,transfer request and not being at wembley things like this help sometimes when judging whats best!

I agree,not being at Wembley was at best ill judgement,although i'll go with disgraceful.

However,to suggest,as some are,that he doesn't perform when he pulls on the shirt,and that he wont be missed,is garbage.

i agree with you mate if he goes he will be missed but that will be up to mancini to sort and will in some ways will have to restructure parts of the team next season to do this but only time will tell if he goes and we miss him in the side!

Gingers Dad said:
FantasyIreland said:

So Tevez missed the semi final. I wonder how the players feel when half the supporters "miss" the home cup ties?

Well if they even have an inkling of reality then i would hope that the players that do care understand the financial restraints,amongst other reasons,that 'prevent' supporters attending every game.

Oh and Tevez is Captain.....

Gingers Dad said:
FantasyIreland said:

comparing the passion of a fan to the passion of a player is laughable!

I think the Torres sale and subsequent purchases of Suarez and Carroll by Liverpool should be used as a blueprint here.

That's how you do it and Liverpool are much better off.

Tevez out. Sanchez and Cavani in. Off we go...

leewill31 said:
Gingers Dad said:

Not as laughable as wanting rid of Tevez

Gingers Dad said:
leewill31 said:
Not as laughable as wanting rid of Tevez

i didnt say i did but i can understand why some are more easier with that thought!

If Gatito goes then it is essential that we buy someone who is gonna score his goals. Remember SWP? 15 goals a season - nobody got those goals when he went. Dzeko might get half of those Carlos bagged, but we will need a top notch, score-for-fun, striker. Isn't Berbatov being shown the door at OT?

gerrygowsjockstrap said:
Tevez can go today for me. Done nothing since his transfer request. At one point he was out for the season. Now we are at Wembley it looks like he will be fit. love to see 2 class wingers floating crosses in. Dzeko is great in the air & give Ade a chance along side him. Not much would beat them 2 from crosses. Plus with Silva floating about for knock downs. Make for exciting football. But someone would have to tell Mancini. That you can play more than one forward at a time. And Balotteli can brew up & clean the boots.

I wish we had you in charge instead of Mancini

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.