£50 Tickets Now All Gone

Shaw86 said:
At 10 am there were still some left but i went for the £40 tickets instead as i prefer the view from half wat instead of behind the nets.
We are top tier on the half way line and they are £50.

Bluebee2 said:
Shaw86 said:
At 10 am there were still some left but i went for the £40 tickets instead as i prefer the view from half wat instead of behind the nets.
We are top tier on the half way line and they are £50.
Only the front section of the top tier is £50, the ones behind are cheaper.

foley87 said:
trublue55 said:
I bothered to start this thread,if its ok with you, as i thought others might well like to know how sales are going, and the Club appear reluctant to offer any specific info.

if its not of interest to you, DONT READ IT as the thread title was very specific and made it plain what it was about

cause it just causes people to panic and worry and then we see another 20 threads every day asking the same question.

the club have told us category 1 have sold out. the others are all fully available. what else do you wanna know?

someone started a thread like this yesterday but i got mine easy enough this morning so obviously he was wrong.

comprende?

Seems rather like " I`m all right fcuk you" Ok , you got yours yesterday, whoopee doo.

many are still waiting, 3 of us travel 300 miles to every home game, and became eligible to purchase tickets at different times, and i suspect in common with many others were faced with a dilemma whether to purchase a ticket when eligible or wait for the lowest points total to be able to purchase 3 together. In that context, i believe it is quite important to know how sales are going , and so work out if you can afford to wait.

I repeat my earlier advice, if the thread didnt interest you, dont read it, if the Mods want to delete it, or merge it fine, but you`re certainly not in charge of threads, so quit complaining

It will be todays allocation of £50 tickets that have sold out.
I have been told that its not the tickets office that is selling tickets over the phone but ticketline who are allocated batches each day.

marco said:
correct, but however i would asume the agency would have been toped up with these tickets for todays sales from our ticket office,if they havnt been topped up maybe they are now in short supply, i'm getting fecked off being on 2380 points, i really dont think i will get a ticket now

The time to get twitchy is when they stop allowing parent and child to purchase on the same day even if they have different points, that'll mean tickets are in short supply - probably 2,000 or so left. FWIW my gut feeling is that it will still go down to 2,000pts, maybe less.

lancs blue said:
marco said:
correct, but however i would asume the agency would have been toped up with these tickets for todays sales from our ticket office,if they havnt been topped up maybe they are now in short supply, i'm getting fecked off being on 2380 points, i really dont think i will get a ticket now

The time to get twitchy is when they stop allowing parent and child to purchase on the same day even if they have different points, that'll mean tickets are in short supply - probably 2,000 or so left. FWIW my gut feeling is that it will still go down to 2,000pts, maybe less.

yeh! said this earlyer when they stop the kids 'limited deal' tickets will be getting low, dont think they would carry on the kids deal if ticket sales indicate they will they will sell out above the 2000 point mark

lancs blue said:
marco said:

Mat of mine got parent and child today so no panic yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.