£50 time

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
Afternoon ppl :)

Drone come back yet?

Been off work today - today is my birthday present to myself (my actual birthday was yesterday and I had to do family stuff) do feck all but listen to music (George Ezra at the moment) and drink wine total waste of a day and ignoring my phone it's bliss :)

Drone come back yet?

Been off work today - today is my birthday present to myself (my actual birthday was yesterday and I had to do family stuff) do feck all but listen to music (George Ezra at the moment) and drink wine total waste of a day and ignoring my phone it's bliss :)

Very Zen :) Time for contemplation.. as a certain day marks another day.. which is crazy really.

What did you get? a nice fresh pair of slippers?

Drone come back yet?

Happy birthday Di,I'm heading to the pub for a few to cool me down in a bit :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.