£500 stolen

BlueHammer85

from my draw at work. im devastated.

yes, my draw should have been locked and this is my fault. i was off yesterday, come into work this morning, had the money in a small envolope in my draw, pretty well hidden underneath a pile of other envolopes, and was going to put it in my savings today.

looked everywhere.

the cleaners at my office have been known to take money and possessions before, apparently the cameras in the office are not operational to this side of the building, really hurt and angry and don't no what else to do from here. probably nothing i can do now.

the cleaners at my office have been known to take money

And knowing that, you then stored £500 cash in an unlocked drawer overnight? You need to give your head a wobble mate. I bet you leave your house key under your door mat knowing that there are a lot of burglars in the area as well.

des hardi said:
a "set up" and get your money back mate!!!

...... you only have to video them opening your drawer... culprit right there!!!

was generally thinking this, wait around tonight and film them ...

Who has enough cash to keep £500 in drawer at work - I don't even have that much in my bank account never mind lying around in drawers - though on plus side I did find £25 below my keyboard at home last week whoo hooooooo

Old guy next door to me lost £800 on a trip to the dentist,and no it wasn't to pay for his treatment!! what the fuck he was doing taking that kind of money out is beyond me!

It's shite that people are so dishonest nowadays.I was away with the wife in Bruges a few weeks ago,had a few beers in the afternoon,we left our table outside the bar when the rain came on to take cover,i left my camera on the seat and forgot about it,some guy came over 10 minutes later and said is this yours sir? how many people would have taken that camera and said fuck all?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.