£500 stolen

Barcon said:
Evening, cunts.
Fuck off you rag **** paedophile motherfucking Stoke liking arsewipe.
vespa.jpg

On monday, leave a tenner sticking out your drawer. Make sure its visible but not too obvious. Put 1000's of bee's in the drawer, wait for the culprit to open said drawer and voila.

we used to have a problem with petty theft in a big office I worked in
few quid here, bottle of perfume there
but we did have covert cameras
so I left a tenner under a paperweight on a desk in view of the camera
that night one of the cleaners was bang to rights pocketing it
showed her the footage next day
told her she had 24 hours to return the lot and resign or Id involve the police and her family
all items returned next day and never saw her again
told her employer the cleaning contractor and job done

moral of story - traps work. Thieves cant resist

Gaylord du Bois said:
Mark you're obviously an intelligent fella so why on earth would you need to keep a lump like that at work ?
Erm no. I can't see any obvious intelligence displayed here.

BlueRob01 said:
I see - I am a **** for daring to hold the opinion it's shite when discussing potential culprits to point to the cleaners, and only the cleaners, and actually think it's ok to come out with shite like that - with seemingly no evidence whatsoever.
Unbelievable.

christ, do i have to be reminded how much of an idiot ive been, yes ive left a big wad of money in my draw unlocked, its happened.

i see your point, that i dont have any evidence. but the cleaners do have a history of stealing things - which people have told me around the office

i've left the note in my draw, so whoever reads its shouldn't get too insulted as they shouldnt be in my draw ! , its the only thing i can think of .. and if it works then i'd be estactic , but i dont hold out much hope.

iv'e had the weekend, been with my girlfreind and baby and realised money isn't the most important thing in the world. ive learnt my lesson for future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.