£50m for Ribery are you havin a laugh?

Cartz said:
he was supposed to have been given a prostitute for his birthday and apparently i few french players had a dabble and it turned out she was younger than they thought and they in shit i think

they thought she was shaven but not reached pubity yet??

wrongun73 said:
Cartz said:
he was supposed to have been given a prostitute for his birthday and apparently i few french players had a dabble and it turned out she was younger than they thought and they in shit i think

she was 17

i.e above the age of consent but still too young to be a prostitute without making it a much more serious offence for whoever pays her for it

sam221985 said:
wrongun73 said:

she was 17

i.e above the age of consent but still too young to be a prostitute without making it a much more serious offence for whoever pays her for it

it depends what country it was in as well, a lot of countries have a lower age of consent to us. i think its something like 12 or 13 in spain the dirty fuckers!

wrongun73 said:
sam221985 said:
she was 17

it depends what country it was in as well, a lot of countries have a lower age of consent to us. i think its something like 12 or 13 in spain the dirty fuckers!

True! But in practically every one of those countries, no matter how low the age of consent for 'normal' sex is, it will still be illegal to have sex with a prostitute who's under 18.

when money changes hands that changes everything in the eyes of the law, and that seems to be a fairly universal thing..

oakiecokie said:
phuzion said:
Shame on me? Are you taking the piss?

One of the few good things about this country is our ability to take the piss out of anything...ive heard comedians on TV entertaining a much wider audience than a few hundred numpties on here take the piss out of FAR worse subjects....and guess what, I laughed...I take it you dont go to the games then eh? as Ive heard worse being shouted at our own players...

So the little boy has ONLY been watching City for 20 years have you !!
Now I understand the culture of your "jokes" towards an Ex Serviceman,with you never having "served"
Think you`ll find that at 68 years of age,I have probably seen more games than you could wish for.
Piss taking I can take but sorry NO not for someone who ended up with this type of injuries,by helping his countries (ie the UK) fight for what we believe in.

You should be a politician with the bullshit you spout. At what point did a discussion about the taste of a joke become a dick measuing competition about who has followed city longer? The fundamental fact is we live in a free country and I have the right to laugh at and poke fun at whatever I want. If you don't like it, you can just walk on by and ignore me. Instead, being the silly person that you are, you decide to make a huge issue out of it.

I guess its just your age, youre obviously at the victor meldrew stage in life and take pleasure in moaning about everything...make the most of it, you havent got too long left on this planet you miserable old sod...

Totally unbelievable.

HOW CAN UNITED BID £50mill for one player, they haven't got £50mill to spend all summer.

We are once again linked to a player to bump up the price.

phuzion said:
oakiecokie said:
So the little boy has ONLY been watching City for 20 years have you !!
Now I understand the culture of your "jokes" towards an Ex Serviceman,with you never having "served"
Think you`ll find that at 68 years of age,I have probably seen more games than you could wish for.
Piss taking I can take but sorry NO not for someone who ended up with this type of injuries,by helping his countries (ie the UK) fight for what we believe in.

You should be a politician with the bullshit you spout. At what point did a discussion about the taste of a joke become a dick measuing competition about who has followed city longer? The fundamental fact is we live in a free country and I have the right to laugh at and poke fun at whatever I want. If you don't like it, you can just walk on by and ignore me. Instead, being the silly person that you are, you decide to make a huge issue out of it.

I guess its just your age, youre obviously at the victor meldrew stage in life and take pleasure in moaning about everything...make the most of it, you havent got too long left on this planet you miserable old sod...

Young man I would seek medical help with your PMT !!!!!

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Totally unbelievable.

HOW CAN UNITED BID £50mill for one player, they haven't got £50mill to spend all summer.

We are once again linked to a player to bump up the price.

a friend of mine has a cousin that is a lawyer and knows a bit about utd's debt.
basically she has told my mate that utd really have not got 2 pennies to rub together!
also that if a big bid came in for ANY of their main assets they would have to sell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.