Puma - £650M shirt deal confirmed

Summer isn’t it. Everything I read said sky would only allow it if released during off season.

Really? I read Autumn.

Don’t know how smart it would be to release it just after the season and during the World Cup. Do Sky even have any say it’s release? Amazon is producing it and I believe they won’t be using much match footage as are focused on what goes on behind the scenes.

Really? I read Autumn.

Don’t know how smart it would be to release it just after the season and during the World Cup. Do Sky even have any say it’s release? Amazon is producing it and I believe they won’t be using much match footage as are focused on what goes on behind the scenes.

"It is understood the Premier League have given the go-ahead to Amazon and City on condition the filming doesn't breach their existing media rights at home and abroad. The series must be aired during the close season."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Pep-Guardiola-s-team-talks.html#ixzz518D2hzUN
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

well not now they're going to release "player" versions of the kid kits, another marketing ploy because kids are going to insist on being bought "the real one that De Bruyne wears".

Youth kits should be affordable. There’s less material for one!

They’re an ideal present as it’s an item of clothing they’d insist on wearing 24/7. I’m going to check whether my nephew needs Cardiff or Wales this weekend and buy before Christmas. I have no children myself so it’s fine.

training kit for next season is navy with garish volt. Guess we'll get a return to luminous aways, quite like the plum/maroon but we haven't worn it for a while and fear Nike could bring all the navy back on the home, they snuck in blue shorts in Shakhtar for absolutely no reason.

Maybe a tribute to 99 if the volt/navy combination is reflected in the away kit.

No red and black stripes again? Been a while.

I’ll be buying myself the new Wales home as a present. It’s £51 including my discount as a member and lasts for two years. If I wear weekly, as I tend to, then it’s value.

The shit I get from other Blues for wearing my nation’s colour...

They’re an ideal present as it’s an item of clothing they’d insist on wearing 24/7. I’m going to check whether my nephew needs Cardiff or Wales this weekend and buy before Christmas. I have no children myself so it’s fine.

With no prompting from me at all, my 4 year old lad asks if he can wear his City kit pretty much on a daily basis. So though they are pricey it's still financially better than buying 4 t-shirts at a tenner each that he would only wear a few times.

They’re a collection for me. I have forty on my clothing rail bought specifically to house them. I picked up Dinamo Tbilisi in Georgia and Partizan Belgrade in Serbia. I can also see Torino or Real Betis amongst others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.