£51 Ticket

SWP's back

Just been told I have 2x £51 tickets for me and the lady on Wed (now ended up with 4 tickets so just sorted my nephews birthday present out - typical eh) - but does anyone have any idea where the seats are that cost £51 at the Swamp on Wed? I am assured that they are in the City end, not the the rag end.

SWP's back said:
Just been told I have 2x £51 tickets for me and the lady on Wed (now ended up with 4 tickets so just sorted my nephews birthday present out - typical eh) - but does anyone have any idea where the seats are that cost £51 at the Swamp on Wed? I am assured that they are in the City end, not the the rag end.

The bit in the corner between the scoreboard end and main stand. (That's east stand and south stand in new money!)

SWP's back said:

hi mate,

that's where mine are too.

it is classed as south stand, definitely city fans, and is just to the left if you are stood in the south east quadrant where most blues are on normal derby days.

great view.

Rammy Blue said:
SWP's back said:

hi mate,

it is classed as south stand, definitely city fans, and is just to the left if you are stood in the south east quadrant where most blues are on normal derby days.

great view.

So you paid £51 also? Just have 2x SE Quad tickets in my hand at present but these more expensive tickets I have to take as it was a mate of a mate doing me a favour. Just worried I was going be with the rags.

SWP's back said:
Rammy Blue said:
hi mate,

great view.

So you paid £51 also? Just have 2x SE Quad tickets in my hand at present but these more expensive tickets I have to take as it was a mate of a mate doing me a favour. Just worried I was going be with the rags.

Yes, I paid £51 - I am corporate at COMS and it is the section of seats that they always keep back for corporates.

Rammy Blue said:
SWP's back said:

Yes, I paid £51 - I am corporate at COMS and it is the section of seats that they always keep back for corporates.

It's not going to be dead in there is it? Or dress code? Please say its not?!?!? I want to sing and swear!!

lol....i know a lad who went in corporate last year, he said they only handed out manyoo merchandise and it had a dress code, sat in a sealed glass box at the top of the stand

i aint got a ticket mate, so its a step up from me....go and enjoy it anyway ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.