£51 Ticket

SWP's back said:
Rammy Blue said:
Yes, I paid £51 - I am corporate at COMS and it is the section of seats that they always keep back for corporates.

It's not going to be dead in there is it? Or dress code? Please say its not?!?!? I want to sing and swear!!

Stop panicking fella, it's just normal seats and no people with suits on and most definitely no prawn sandwiches!

Great banter in there as well because we are next to the rags so don't worry about singing and swearing, trust me it's a good spot.

SWP's back said:
Rammy Blue said:
Yes, I paid £51 - I am corporate at COMS and it is the section of seats that they always keep back for corporates.

It's not going to be dead in there is it? Or dress code? Please say its not?!?!? I want to sing and swear!!

The offical corporate line from city on this one is no dress code.

.....and by the way it's not scum corporate, it's just that they let people who are corporate at COMS have first dibs on their best away seats - it's joined to the south east quadrant, we just use a different entrance.

Rammy Blue said:
.....and by the way it's not scum corporate, it's just that they let people who are corporate at COMS have first dibs on their best away seats - it's joined to the south east quadrant, we just use a different entrance.
Sounds like your a posh git who,s too afraid to get in with the real city boys.Enjoy your champagne at half time bro

Rammy Blue said:
SWP's back said:

Stop panicking fella, it's just normal seats and no people with suits on and most definitely no prawn sandwiches!

Great banter in there as well because we are next to the rags so don't worry about singing and swearing, trust me it's a good spot.

Oh thank Tevez for that! Would have been gutted to give up "normal" SE Quad seats for a sterile bit. Thanks for the info :)

stockholm blue syndrome said:
Rammy Blue said:
Sounds like your a posh git who,s too afraid to get in with the real city boys.Enjoy your champagne at half time bro

can't wait, hope it's Cristal and none of the cheap stuff.

SWP's back said:
Rammy Blue said:

Oh thank Tevez for that! Would have been gutted to give up "normal" SE Quad seats for a sterile bit. Thanks for the info :)

Watch yourself going in though, when you get to the front of the queue with the City fans, you get put back out into the rag fans as you're the next turnstyle down with no segregation on the way down.

I was there for the anniversay derby & the atmosphere was just as good as anywhere in the away end.

Glasgow Man City said:
SWP's back said:

Watch yourself going in though, when you get to the front of the queue with the City fans, you get put back out into the rag fans as you're the next turnstyle down with no segregation on the way down.

I was there for the anniversay derby & the atmosphere was just as good as anywhere in the away end.

So I have to queue twice is that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.