£51 Ticket

SWP's back said:
Glasgow Man City said:
Watch yourself going in though, when you get to the front of the queue with the City fans, you get put back out into the rag fans as you're the next turnstyle down with no segregation on the way down.

I was there for the anniversay derby & the atmosphere was just as good as anywhere in the away end.

So I have to queue twice is that?

No mate, when you approach the ground you normally get shepherded through to the entrances with a line of coppers shielding you from scum fans. Instead you just walk as if you are heading under Matt Busby tunnel and it is the first entrance.

SWP's back said:
Glasgow Man City said:
Watch yourself going in though, when you get to the front of the queue with the City fans, you get put back out into the rag fans as you're the next turnstyle down with no segregation on the way down.

I was there for the anniversay derby & the atmosphere was just as good as anywhere in the away end.

Nah, it was my first time at the swamp, so maybe I got it wrong, but I queued up with the City fans and when I got to the front, got told we were the next turnstyle along, there were no queues there, but also no stewards so you basically come out the City queue from behind the stewards and walk down and to the next turnstyle through the United fans.

Glasgow Man City said:
SWP's back said:

Nah, it was my first time at the swamp, so maybe I got it wrong, but I queued up with the City fans and when I got to the front, got told we were the next turnstyle along, there were no queues there, but also no stewards so you basically come out the City queue from behind the stewards and walk down and to the next turnstyle through the United fans.

Oh that sounds fun!! Any segregation by the seats?

Nio you dont queue twice. I was sat in those seats in the last derby.

A little tip ...... walk past the City fans saying nothing whilst the rag scum spit there vile at City in queue for SE Quadrant. Dont go in the first City queue as your gate is just as you enter the south stand tunnel. Its head down and accept the shit the rags give out because once past the quadrant Queue you have to walk about 15m on your own with no police or stewards until you get to the gate.

Its frustrating but otherwise if any argy bargy outside they will not let you in whilst the rags carry on walking.

Once inside its ok

SWP's back said:
Glasgow Man City said:

Yeah, full segregation inside mate, so you'll be fine in there. The advice above from CTID69 is the best I would say.

SWP's back said:
Glasgow Man City said:

I know where you mean now, i was there this season. There is a waist high fence, a line of stewards and a staircase between you and the rags, doub't you'll have any bother there though, they we're really quiet in the the 4-3

Well, cheers both of you - in fact, thanks to everyone who has helped on this thread.

I cannot f***ing wait.

stockholm blue syndrome said:
Rammy Blue said:
.....and by the way it's not scum corporate, it's just that they let people who are corporate at COMS have first dibs on their best away seats - it's joined to the south east quadrant, we just use a different entrance.
Sounds like your a posh git who,s too afraid to get in with the real city boys.Enjoy your champagne at half time bro

I think you'll find that it'll be more 'sparky' there than anywhere else in the City section. They give these seats to the corporates because they figure there is less chance of trouble with this catagory of fan next to the home support. Well, they figure wrong. I for one would happily turn a shotgun on the rag fuckers, folowed by a ritual burning of baconface and chuckle No.1 in the middle of the pitch - although I may eat a prawn sandwich while I set the flame.

dont worry about the segregation, there is some but not really needed as the rags in the South stand near you dont really want to know.... not even banter.

About 20 old bill all sqeeze in right behind us in that section.

two advantages of sitting there.... No queues for toilets as only City in that section can uses them and thats the same with the bar area on the concourse.

Great view as well.

If anywhere near the back please give the guy in the first corporate box behind you some shit as he kept turning his TV around goading/showing the replays of the rags goals straight after they scored but kept his head down when we scored. The shithouse was all cosy behind glass. The old bill told him to calm down and warned him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.