£56 for home games

Eggsy said:
jimharri said:
The only time i snagged a level 2 seat last season was for the Wigan game.

KN7Ey.png

The same block for the Saints game is £51; by my iffy maths skills, that's a 82% increase. Ouch.
Show's what great value your season tickets are.

Definatly £580 seems quite reasonable now, just looked at tickets for my kids £28 each, sky sports it is then.

That will be the TV for me then, and people moan about the prices in London<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:45 am --<br /><br />That will be the TV for me then, and people moan about the prices in London

Away fans (especially those of Chelsea and Arsenal) will now have to pay something close to what we do when we watch City at their place.

About time.

Kaini Industries said:
Forzacitizens said:
What category is it?

City don't say, unlike other clubs who make pricing / categories clear at the beginning of the season.

Aye, I emailed then yesterday asking for a list if what teams were in what category so I can at least have a bit of an idea of what each match will cost. Not heard back yet though.

This is why I'm really grateful I could renew my ST because I wouldn't be able to afford to go to all the games if I had to pay separately 50 odd quid at a time for a ticket.

Took me 34 minutes to get two tickets this morning, seems that no matter how long the club have to prepare for such high demand on a day like this, we still end up with problems purchasing via the website.

£89 for adult ticket and one in the 18-21 price range, pretty costly for a game against a side who were in the Championship a few weeks ago.

What £price£ Champions League??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.