£56 for home games

At those prices, any fans that live away from Manchester could do worse than taking a look at Thomas Cook Match Breaks. Currently 99 quid for Southampton - hotel included.

Just got 1 adult and 2 kids for family stand - £42 adult and £12 kids (plus £2.50 per ticket booking fee for telephone as you cannot get family tickets online). Like someone said, I hope this is set as a cat A game and not going to be norm for the season as I will probably only be able to go for one game a month at those prices.

Leyth Blue said:
Just got 1 adult and 2 kids for family stand - £42 adult and £12 kids (plus £2.50 per ticket booking fee for telephone as you cannot get family tickets online). Like someone said, I hope this is set as a cat A game and not going to be norm for the season as I will probably only be able to go for one game a month at those prices.

£42 for adult? where did you get that?

100%manc said:
Leyth Blue said:

North stand - block 108

100%manc said:
Leyth Blue said:

Family Stand. Aren't those tickets subsidised, but you have to have a child with you?

the biggest disgrace about the price is it gains very little income

take away the 36k s/cards the 4/5k away fans that means your fleecing about 7/8k city fans

Leyth Blue said:
100%manc said:
Leyth Blue said:

North stand - block 108
108 isn't north stand 138 maybe?

psychocandy said:
the biggest disgrace about the price is it gains very little income

take away the 36k s/cards the 4/5k away fans that means your fleecing about 7/8k city fans
There'll be some clubs who won't bring anywhere near 5k. Wigan, Fulham, Norwich, QPR (shudder!) for example. If we were playing Southampton on a wednesday night in november, and they were struggling down near the bottom of the table, I doubt they'd bring 1,500. Being the opening game of the season, plus a daytime kick off, plus it's their first game back in the PL, they will probably sell out their allocation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.