£56 for home games

Leyth Blue said:
Forzacitizens said:
so the cheapest tickets are in the north stand level 1 (£43) and level 2 (£45) for adults
£42 level 1 - but you have to have kids with you.

right, so that wouldn't be an option anyway. I was kind of expecting the price rise to be honest

I won't be going, starting uni in September and I'd rather spend £56 on alcohol on freshers week.

Cheesy said:
I'm fucked basically. Think this is the season I'm finally priced out of going to games.

£104 for two tickets
£30 fuel
£5 parking
£15 food & drink

Over £160 for one game.
For the Saints game;
£56 for the ticket
€42 (£33 at today's exchange rate) for the flight to Liverpool (nearly €190 direct to Manc!) from my local airport.
£12 return coach fare from Dipperland to Manc.
No accomodation expense for this game. Not always the case though, so around £100.
£40-50 for extras (food,drink, something CHEAP from the store).

So around £250-260 for a game where I have to shell out for accomodation.

Can anyone confirm that the only availability is £51, £52 and £56?

Some people have mentioned £38-39 and £41-42.

If it's only the top prices I'm going to sack it off and go with Thomas Cook as I need a hotel for me and the missus anyway.

jimharri said:
Cheesy said:
I'm fucked basically. Think this is the season I'm finally priced out of going to games.

£104 for two tickets
£30 fuel
£5 parking
£15 food & drink

Over £160 for one game.
For the Saints game;
£56 for the ticket
€42 (£33 at today's exchange rate)
No accomodation expense for this game. Not always the case though, so around £100.
£40-50 for extras (food,drink, something CHEAP from the store).

So around £240 for a game where I have to shell out for accomodation.

Not good at all is it?

Dubai Blue said:

If it's only the top prices I'm going to sack it off and go with Thomas Cook as I need a hotel for me and the missus anyway.

depends how old you are mate, I take it you're over 21 and not an OAP. If that's the case the cheapest is currently £49 south stand level 1 unless you have kids.

Dubai Blue said:

For a regular adult ticket in the East and West stands its £51 - £56

The cheaper tickets are for people with kids with them or OPS / 18-21's

Correct me if I am wrong

Forzacitizens said:
Dubai Blue said:

depends how old you are mate, I'm take it you're over 21 and not an OAP. If that's the case the cheapest is £52 unless you have kids.
Cheers. Thomas Cook it is then. I'd have had to wait til Saturday anyway, so chances of getting 2 together may have been slim by then.

Forzacitizens said:
Dubai Blue said:

depends how old you are mate, I'm take it you're over 21 and not an OAP. If that's the case the cheapest is currently £49 south stand level 1 unless you have kids.
Correct. The cheaper prices are for the family stand, where you have to have a child with you.

Dubai Blue said:

Anyone gone into this, it seems to shoot up from £99 to £130-£180 dependant upon if you want 2 or 3 star hotel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.