£56 for home games

peoffrey said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
peoffrey said:
Is that first part of your reply available in English? I've read it three times and it's appauling language for a nouveau riche man like you.

As one of the the offspring of the nouveau riche I couldn't pass up the opportunity to highlight your delicious spelling in this post, which in the context of the rest of the sentence dilutes somewhat the impact of your clumsy attempt to use this term in a pejorative sense.

Not quite. I was actually being ironic and spelled it wrong on purpose. Joey Barton does it all the time on Twitter.

It seems you are in esteemed company.

Oh, and nice try.

[sic] is your'e friend ;-)

peoffrey said:
peoffrey said:
Is that first part of your reply available in English? I've read it three times and it's appauling language for a nouveau riche man like you.

As one of the the offspring of the nouveau riche I couldn't pass up the opportunity to highlight your delicious spelling in this post, which in the context of the rest of the sentence dilutes somewhat the impact of your clumsy attempt to use this term in a pejorative sense.

Not quite. I was actually being ironic and spelled it wrong on purpose. Joey Barton does it all the time on Twitter.

you were being ironic Joey Barton is just not very good @ speling

johnbmcr said:
peoffrey said:
[As one of the the offspring of the nouveau riche I couldn't pass up the opportunity to highlight your delicious spelling in this post, which in the context of the rest of the sentence dilutes somewhat the impact of your clumsy attempt to use this term in a pejorative sense.

He's actually got more GCSE's than I have. Although I've got less prison sentences and murderers in my family.

johnbmcr said:
peoffrey said:

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and call that a ''I saw what you did there'' moment!

peoffrey said:
johnbmcr said:
peoffrey said:

He's actually got more GCSE's than I have. Although I've got less prison sentences and murderers in my family.
You didn't get 7 GCSE's?

Got the new kit today and despite me saying I won't re new cos I don't agree with the prices got the buzz and went to renew for it only to be closed ha typical city

jimharri said:
I am certain that i did say that with it being the first game of the season (and us coming out as champions) demand would be high.

4.It still doesn't alter my feeling that, for a game against opposition the calibre of Southampton, ranking this game as a Category A fixture is wrong.

Hopefully this clarifies one or two issues.

Your first sentence clarifies exactly why ST H Blue and me have spent the best part of a weekend explaining why it's a Category A match. As for the £4 increase (7.69% increase) with the match sold out before going on open sale, enough match going Blues have managed to purchase a ticket without having to resort to the Hale Barns, Alderley Edge set coming down with their Nikons.
They must have made a choice, eh?

ayia napa blues said:
Got the new kit today and despite me saying I won't re new cos I don't agree with the prices got the buzz and went to renew for it only to be closed ha typical city

Stop spending your money on gay boy replica kits and get a season ticket next time you queer!

As mentioned earlier I emailed the club asking for a list of the category for each match, most clubs publish this on their website at start of the season (Spurs, West Brom, Everton have already published theirs), this was the reply I got:

"In regards to pricing for tickets for upcoming matches, we currently have no available information. Information is usually announced approximately 4-5weeks before the game in hand, you can find this on our website at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.co.uk</a> or you can contact Supporter Services directly on 0161 4441894."

Which kind of makes me feel that they'll just make up the prices as they go along.

BlueGMD said:
As mentioned earlier I emailed the club asking for a list of the category for each match, most clubs publish this on their website at start of the season (Spurs, West Brom, Everton have already published theirs), this was the reply I got:

"In regards to pricing for tickets for upcoming matches, we currently have no available information. Information is usually announced approximately 4-5weeks before the game in hand, you can find this on our website at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk</a> or you can contact Supporter Services directly on 0161 4441894."

Which kind of makes me feel that they'll just make up the prices as they go along.

You don't need to be Einstein to work that one one out. They will price the tickets according to demand,time of kick off,competition etc.

I reckon the first derby at home could be touching £75 for an adult.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.