£57 pound round..

mcfc78

£57 pound round..

bought 17 pints (carling) at oasis last night and it cost that... skint now... i dont think it would cost that for 17 cans of carling,, and thats all that they were.. ridiculous prices

Re: £57 pound round..

Last time I was at the Dunne fight in the O2 the price of a pint in there was over €6 a fucking joke. Then again over here in any club in town you would be lucky to get a pint for under €5 thats how dear this place is for a drink and it does be like piss not a proper pint.

A few years ago I went to a club called Passion in Coalville,Leicestershire for NYE.

I went to the bar and ordered a double vodka and red bull and a smirnoff ice.£13.60!!

Couldnt believe it.

mcfc78 said:
bought 17 pints (carling) at oasis last night and it cost that... skint now... i dont think it would cost that for 17 cans of carling,, and thats all that they were.. ridiculous prices

A 17 drink round - that is one big round.

As for expensive rounds, when we went amsterdam, it cost me 40 euros for two single jd and cokes, and it wasn't even proper jd.

mcfc78 said:

and you get nobheads throwing it all over the gaff,amongst other nasty things in pint pots.

i remember the first time i went to dublin ( pre euro ) . was in a pub in temple bar , early afternoon , and ordered a pint of guiness and a JD n coke . got charged 9 punts . nearly fuckin' died .
i bet that's cheap in temple bar now ?
found a pub about a 5 minute walk past the top of grafton street . alot cheaper .
i think if you buy two crates of carling 440ml cans in asda , it works out at 50p a can .
carlings like piss water anyway ;-(

years ago ,my dad went to blckpool on a caoch trip from the club,he used to pay about 80p for a pint at that time
when he asked for 2 pints in the tower ballroom and the barmaid asked for £3.60 for the both
he replied sorry love but no thanks ,and left them on the bar top
thats what u should of done at the concert,and dont be afraid to in future , my dad taught me a few lessons like that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.