£57 pound round..

Re: £57 pound round..

I went to Madrid with Mrs NQT about six years ago. We wandered into a lovely medieval square and sat down at a cafe.

Two small beers each and some tapas which was basically a plate containing pieces of hard cheese and dry ham on some crappy stale toast.

The bill.................... £55.

3 x 440ml cans of Heineken at geneva airport, 18 euros when the exchange was 1 euro to the pound...glad it were'nt my round. cheers big G

smeeagain said:
years ago ,my dad went to blckpool on a caoch trip from the club,he used to pay about 80p for a pint at that time
when he asked for 2 pints in the tower ballroom and the barmaid asked for £3.60 for the both
he replied sorry love but no thanks ,and left them on the bar top
thats what u should of done at the concert,and dont be afraid to in future , my dad taught me a few lessons like that

Mate & I went to a James concert @ Winter Gardens Blackpool, early 90's. Place was rammed. Charge for 2 pints was well over the odds. We compained & asked her to show us the price list. She turned round to get the list, we walked off with the Jars.

Aahh, the exeburance of youth.

mcfc78 said:
bought 17 pints (carling) at oasis last night and it cost that... skint now... i dont think it would cost that for 17 cans of carling,, and thats all that they were.. ridiculous prices
Look on the bright side: you still managed to get about 10 more drinks than I usually get for that amount when I go out.

Me and 5 girls went to see "pink" in May at M.E.N arena, We paid £4.00 for a little bottle (if u could call it a bottle) of wine. To give you an idea of the size of wine, we could fit 3 and a half bottles of the wine into a pint glass (well plastic pint cups). So about £14 for a large glass of wine! lol

Blue Punter said:
smeeagain said:
years ago ,my dad went to blckpool on a caoch trip from the club,he used to pay about 80p for a pint at that time
when he asked for 2 pints in the tower ballroom and the barmaid asked for £3.60 for the both
he replied sorry love but no thanks ,and left them on the bar top
thats what u should of done at the concert,and dont be afraid to in future , my dad taught me a few lessons like that

Mate & I went to a James concert @ Winter Gardens Blackpool, early 90's. Place was rammed. Charge for 2 pints was well over the odds. We compained & asked her to show us the price list. She turned round to get the list, we walked off with the Jars.

Aahh, the exeburance of youth.

We did OCS at the Winter Gardens at the back end of the 90's, draught was down so we doubled up on bottles, 70 odd quid the round came to.

An ex work colleague did a £1000 round in Teasers on a works doo, gotta love company credit cards.

mcfc78 said:
bought 17 pints (carling) at oasis last night and it cost that... skint now... i dont think it would cost that for 17 cans of carling,, and thats all that they were.. ridiculous prices
so how much did you drink and how much did you lob over the crowd?
£28.50 worth if you were like the rest of the pissed up cnuts last night!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.