£60 for Villa at home

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by xgorton, 20 Mar 2014.

1. xgorton

xgorton

Retired
    East stand and Colin bell stand level 2 ,must be the night we parade the premiership trophy for that price.

2. CitizenTID

CitizenTID

3. 80s Shorts

80s Shorts

#

haha, love it!!

4. Kippax Street 1880

Kippax Street 1880

Prices for single ticket home games should be extortionate if there is demand. Why should you get cheap tickets when you don't buy a seasoncard ?

5. Potentially a huge game so they've made it category A. Pretty shit if you've not got a seasoncard but I suspect the last couple of games are always category A. The season we won the title tickets for the derby and QPR were going at £500+ for the pair which would suggest the demand is there.

6. willipp

willipp

I didnt realise he was asking for cheap tickets, just commenting on it being extremely high. Fair comment really as that is a lot of money.

7. moomba

moomba

Ridiculous price

8. john@staustell

john@staustell

This game would normally be about £34 up there, that's where I go, when I can. Because I cant buy a seasoncard anynore for travel and money reasons.

So if there is indeed now a £60 price tag it is shades of Arsenal and Scum - 'if there is a demand'. Need to check.

EDIT - £58 and selling fast.

Mind you this is the game I predicted we would win the league in the 'will we win the title?' thread.

9. ell

ell

If there is demand then we need to expand the stadium and keep tickets affordable. Which thankfully we are.

10. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

If they are not careful, they will end up with a middle tier like Wembley once the ground is expanded, with empty spaces everywhere whilst the rest is full.