£62 for Arsenal. Bimbobob's take on it...

Lucky Toma

Just when I thought I was out...they pulled me bac
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thedaisycutter.co.uk/2013/01/ticket-prices-enough-is-enough/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thedaisycutter.co.uk/2013/01 ... is-enough/</a>

Bluemoon's very own Bimbobob (the Celler-dweller) has penned this about the outrageous pricing for the Arse in the Cutter.

Good article, shame some other fans don't stand with us and try to stop the crazy prices, instead of ridiculing us about becoming a "big club and having to put up with it". If they used their brains and took off their tinted specs they might realize what we are trying to do. Great idea about supporting local lower or non league clubs as well

a good article but if it falls on a home game for certain clubs are their fans who have already bought season tickets seriously not going to turn up when their ticket is payed for already?

As a Chelsea fan I'd like to say well done on the stance of so many of your fans - you deserve great credit. We were charged £62 by Arsenal as well and I decided not to bother. I think fans of clubs other than yours are probably, like me, boycotting these prices in an ad hoc manner: just because they sell out their allocations doesn't mean there aren't a lot of people telling them where to stick it. Bizarrely, I can recall some time in the early 90s refusing to go to a game at Crystal Palace because they charged the monstrous fee of £20 (and it was a vast charge at the time). How times have changed. I'm glad you lot have managed to shine some light on the subject. How on earth did we let it all get this far? All the best.

TyroneShoelaces said:
How on earth did we let it all get this far? All the best.
Cheers, its a very good question, the answer sadly, is that we all love our clubs, and our clubs marketing departments know this, and continue to exploit ir (us). Hopefully a more organised protest will eventually be organised, and will gain support from some of the clubs. I'd love it to be City, but I don't expect it. At least the story seems to have changed to "boycott" now, and not "can't sell" (unless you are an Arsenal fan).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.