£62 for Arsenal. Bimbobob's take on it...

akcity said:
BimboBob said:
akcity said:
Before everybody jumps on the overpriced bandwagon, inferring that its anyone but us, remember that our prices are shockingly high too.

I did point this out mate. Give it a read...

I know u did mate, it's others on this and other threads that it was aimed at...
Many of us have included City in it. I've been saying City would do this now for 4 years, if we keep paying, they will keep asking.

I havent read through all the posts, but i reckon all City fans at the Emirates should do the Poznan on 62 mins...

ban-mcfc said:
a good article but if it falls on a home game for certain clubs are their fans who have already bought season tickets seriously not going to turn up when their ticket is payed for already?
I wouldn't turn up and I have a seasoncard. I'm not short sighted and can see the long term future of English football with £850-1000 seasoncards and £85-100 match tickets across the board. The future stinks! I would happily take a stand just for the sake of one single game in the whole grand scheme of the future of football.

-- Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:09 am --

ken_barnes said:
I havent read through all the posts, but i reckon all City fans at the Emirates should do the Poznan on 62 mins...
Ah yes, pay for the tickets telling everyone it's perfectly alright to be charged that much, then try and make out it isn't; good one!

Ticket prices went down for us when the Emirates opened - by about £1.50.

We did not complain about being charged £32 when others were charged £48 - and our Easter Monday trip to Fulham was £25 in 2007 whilst earlier United and others had been charged £45.

Enough have gone today to give them the mandate for further increases. For example more went today than in 2007 when it was £32.

The problem about a league wide boycott is, there is always going to be a big game which fans want to go to, what if Stoke were at home to United, their fans are going to want to go because it's probably the biggest game they'll go to all year. And what if there is a derby match on the proposed weekend? I know for sure that if the boycott was arranged for a derby weekend for us i wouldn't be participating. Any other match however.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.