£6k to heat his stables and we were paying for it

So they can make lots of cash renting out houses yet they can claim expenses in energy bills for second homes even though they are already wadded ? I'm sorry who are the scroungers ?

i,m not a horsey person , but dont horses have a natural coat and stand out in fields
i doubt they,d appreciate the central heating on full blast !!

Well that surely can't be right , heating for stables at our expense ..... the cheeky bar steward !

I think i'll put in for some expenses for all the horse play i've had to contend with before getting my legover with the missus ...... she's never come cheaply!

Typically British though. The British moan like fuck but they never do anything. When elections come around, you can hoof them out, but every election looks very similar bar the odd one.

Skashion said:
Typically British though. The British moan like fuck but they never do anything. When elections come around, you can hoof them out, but every election looks very similar bar the odd one.

This is true. I speak as a Labour voter but was amazed when the good people of Eccless and Gorton voted Blears and Kaufman back in after they had been caught making 'mistakes' on their claims and had to pay money back.

Mike N said:
Skashion said:

This is true. I speak as a Labour voter but was amazed when the good people of Eccless and Gorton voted Blears and Kaufman back in after they had been caught making 'mistakes' on their claims and had to pay money back.

Hehe .....

the residents of Eccles and Gorton are , in part , a quite forgiving bunch ..... they like to attend Church on a Sunday , and take clothes to charity shops , inbetween signing on at the DHSS , propping up the bar , and putting in false claims for one thing or another !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.