£6k to heat his stables and we were paying for it

MISTAKE ?

This was no fucking mistake, spelling a word wrong is a mistake.
This is fraud pure and simple and if he is not charged i really will be depressed. I have no trust in any of them and this shitbag just hardens my views.

It makes me want to cry with rage it really does.

I think if anybody were to use the "C" word in this thread, the mods could justifiably give them a pass.

What are the chances of this person being held accountable for this ? - and by that I mean a court appearance for fraud.

TCIB said:
MISTAKE ?

This is fraud pure and simple and if he is not charged i really will be depressed. I have no trust in any of them and this **** just hardens my views.

Afternoon shagnasty. Missed you yesterday. There was a big Guy shaped hole in the pub. I had a beer ready for you and everyfink.

stony said:
TCIB said:
MISTAKE ?

This is fraud pure and simple and if he is not charged i really will be depressed. I have no trust in any of them and this **** just hardens my views.

Afternoon shagnasty. Missed you yesterday. There was a big Guy shaped hole in the pub. I had a beer ready for you and everyfink.

I will stick 500 away next friday for the next do matey.
I just could not find the time :-(

This cnut as much as i want him treated like everyone else will not and the taste that leaves is bad.
I will never vote conservative in my life if this twunt is not brought to justice.

My company nearly got fined for not having a fire extinguisher access blocked.
Never mind it was blocked by a small chair AND it was a backup, all primary fire stuff was bang up to date and followed every law or standard.

Skashion said:
Typically British though. The British moan like fuck but they never do anything. When elections come around, you can hoof them out, but every election looks very similar bar the odd one.

We need a box on the ballot paper that says 'None of the Above' I believe that they have this in Aussieland 'cos its mandatory to vote but you can still turn out and 'abstain'<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:13 pm --<br /><br />
mcmanus said:

No chance....his mates are not going to send him to prison..........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.