£7.50 a gallon

marco

on its way, well acording to some economist on the radio, crude is now $108 a barrel because of all this shit and its going to go through the roof, if this happens with all these cut backs going on we will be royaly shafted

I've always thought we were running out of oil long before the predicted time periods. A possible reason for the constant rise, as well as China?

It really is hitting people now. My mate has changed his 2.0l petrol car for a 2.0l diesel similar to someone else's car in the family. We went Blackpool the other week in the petrol and it cost him £30+ for the whole journey. The family member did it in the diesel, cost him around £10 less!

mancmackem said:
I've always thought we were running out of oil long before the predicted time periods. A possible reason for the constant rise, as well as China?

It really is hitting people now. My mate has changed his 2.0l petrol car for a 2.0l diesel similar to someone else's car in the family. We went Blackpool the other week in the petrol and it cost him £30+ for the whole journey. The family member did it in the diesel, cost him around £10 less!

costs me £25 to get to city and back,but we do share fuel, two of us then there is parking, works out at £15 each another reason for empty seats

fukn disgrace the price of fuel in the uk.
what is it...68% in levy we pay for 1 litre.
i'm a cab driver,used to be (about 2 years ago),
£100-£120 a week for diesel,now it's hitting £150-£170.

WE ARE GETTING FUKD BY THIS GOVERNMENT....AGAIN..

Diesel is the way forward. Dame back from Scotland on the derby weekend. Filled the car up to the brim (2.2L mondeo ST tdci) at dunblane near Perth, got home to Manchester and had just under 3/4 tank left. In my previous car a 1.6L focus it would nearly have all gone. Things simply can't continue to rise like this, there will be a breaking point, and I sense it is not to far away.

It,s mad. My car does 55 to the gallon and it still costs me 80 quid a week to go to work and that without any other use of the car. I've been in my job for 28 years but need to get near home. Brinscall to Liverpool is 50 miles each way.

I work just two and a half miles away from where I live, I no longer have a car and I now cycle to work, we have a diesel people carrier that my wife uses to ferry the kids to nursery and go to work (all at the same place). We've worked out if I go on my bike for a year instead of my wife dropping me off on the way to Oldham the bike will pay for itself. We use the car as little as possible, it cost £60 to fill it up and we can get three weeks out of it, if she drops me at work then we only get two weeks from a full tank.

We've just gone down to one car - upkeep of two is ridiculous. Its a ballache at times but saving a small fortune (even more so if the price does hit £7.50 a gallon)

marco said:
on its way, well acording to some economist on the radio, crude is now $108 a barrel because of all this shit and its going to go through the roof, if this happens with all these cut backs going on we will be royaly shafted

since the oil prices increase we can by CR9 & mess

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.