£8.5m offer for RSC - quick get the car, engine running!!

bluefandk said:
It still makes me cringe everytime I see just how much money Hughes paid for RSC, he deserved the boot for that deal alone.

Agreed -Hughes' judgement on RSC was strange at best and the price we paid was laughable.

Jimma said:
in all honesty, even though it was a bad signing

he has been a gent. and i do feel sorry for him.

i feel that maybe if it wasnt for the injuries things could have been different. but we must move forward.
You will absolutely never know, as the fucker is always injured. Nice bloke, but good God almighty, we were sold a dud. Blackburn must have been pissing themselves.

the best news i have heard all day is that RSC has been left out the europa game & is likely to move YEEEEEEEHHHHHHH MANNNNNNNN

best news this year :)

Only ever saw him play well once which was against birmingham, held it up well, linked play and i think he scored 2 not bad for 17m and 90 grand a week plus he runs light he's got the misses rabbit up his arse

Hes a decent player but not top 4 material, never has been and his career injury record is shocking. Hes missed half the games he could have played over his career, constantly injured everywhere he plays.

£8 million is about what hes worth and what we should have paid. Terrible signing but as pointed out its not the players fault Hughes signed the wrong player for city for twice what he was worth.

Cant see anyone buying him unfortunately, will be a loan in the end IMO.

Didsbury Dave said:
I think he's a good player too. Good luck to him, he didn't set his own fee.

Agreed. Injuries obviously a huge issue, but when he played for us last season and was anywhere near fit - both Sunderland games and Fulham away come to mind - he improved us. Held the ball up well and linked the play and scored. Unfortunately doesn't look like we'll see the best of him, ever. Not his fault. Very unlucky and for that he'll go down as one of our worst ever buys, which is unjustified considering some of the dross we've signed down the years.

As you say DD, he didn't set his fee. He will leave and I hope he does well and gets his career back on track.

Wish there were more posters like you DD. Instead of all the children who the best they can come up with is "i'll drive him there myself" or some variant. Drives me nuts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.