£85 fine for mistreating a kitten

I don't think i can watch the video, i've seen some disturbing videos in my time but don't think i can watch them anymore.

Makes me sick.

Sparkys-Army said:
I don't think i can watch the video, i've seen some disturbing videos in my time but don't think i can watch them anymore.

Makes me sick.

Same here mate, I cant even watch wildlife programmes, if it involves killing prey! On a different note, I hope those bastards who slaughterd that family of elephants for the tusks in Kenya and the middle class twats who will buy the ivory get what they deserve!

The poor kitten is sparko after it hits the ceiling

WTF, why is that funny, what is wrong with fucking people, how can 3 teenage girls be such heartless fucking cunts. Maybe someone should boot them around a room when they cant defend themselves and see how funny they find that

85 fucking pounds, I do hope that they get haunted by the 4chan guys, fuck all 3 of em

Could only watch a few minutes of the video, made me feel sick. Being a techno-phobe I didn't understand half of what TCIB proposed but if it f***s them up, then good luck, and go for it

Sparkys-Army said:

Makes me sick.

same

hope the girls get a good kick in at school

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.