¿Habla usted español

geoffchall

Interesting to see all of the questions being raised about Pellegrini's possible lack of English when the real problem is that Joe Hart's Spanish is probably a bit suspect. We already have four native Spanish-speakers in the team, Zaba, Silva & The Argies. If you start adding Angel di Maria, Jesus Navas and others I can't even begin to pronounce and we will be serving Paella in City Square every week. Of course Vinnie & Yaya also speak Spanish but Jimmy Milner looks like he could order two beers and that's about it.

geoffchall said:
Interesting to see all of the questions being raised about Pellegrini's possible lack of English when the real problem is that Joe Hart's Spanish is probably a bit suspect. We already have four native Spanish-speakers in the team, Zaba, Silva & The Argies. If you start adding Angel di Maria, Jesus Navas and others I can't even begin to pronounce and we will be serving Paella in City Square every week. Of course Vinnie & Yaya also speak Spanish but Jimmy Milner looks like he could order two beers and that's about it.
Nah Milner doesn't drink so this could be an issue, will have to teach him 'Hola senorita, uno oranje por favour'

geoffchall said:
It could work both ways the British learn some Spanish and Spanish speakers learn some English. I think Zabba learnt English after coming here and look at him now.

Saw some of Milner's golf day and he appeared to be talking quite fluently to Tevez in Spanish. Think we all need to go to nightschool to learn Spanish.

banbury_blue said:
I've noticed that during the tunnel cams and other bits and bobs on the OS videos, Milner is always around the Spanish speaking boys so I'd wager that his Spanish is pretty good, he doesn't strike me as unintelligent in the slightest

Yeah Milner can speak Spanish

what language do ref's use? how do they detect "foul and abusive" or worse "racist" language when the teams nowadays contain so many different nationalities.?

geoffchall said:
Hmmmmmmm, paella!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.