¿Habla usted español

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by geoffchall, 24 May 2013.

1. geoffchall

geoffchall

Interesting to see all of the questions being raised about Pellegrini's possible lack of English when the real problem is that Joe Hart's Spanish is probably a bit suspect. We already have four native Spanish-speakers in the team, Zaba, Silva & The Argies. If you start adding Angel di Maria, Jesus Navas and others I can't even begin to pronounce and we will be serving Paella in City Square every week. Of course Vinnie & Yaya also speak Spanish but Jimmy Milner looks like he could order two beers and that's about it.

2. kp789

kp789

King of Pointless Posting
    Nah Milner doesn't drink so this could be an issue, will have to teach him 'Hola senorita, uno oranje por favour'

3. Its football who gives a fuck

4. penalty spot

penalty spot

It could work both ways the British learn some Spanish and Spanish speakers learn some English. I think Zabba learnt English after coming here and look at him now.

5. I've noticed that during the tunnel cams and other bits and bobs on the OS videos, Milner is always around the Spanish speaking boys so I'd wager that his Spanish is pretty good, he doesn't strike me as unintelligent in the slightest

6. lankyblue

lankyblue

Saw some of Milner's golf day and he appeared to be talking quite fluently to Tevez in Spanish. Think we all need to go to nightschool to learn Spanish.

7. Eccles Blue

Eccles Blue

Waiting for Dunnie & Zaba!!
    With a Lancs/Mancs accent? ;-)

8. ell

ell

Yeah Milner can speak Spanish

9. bellbuzzer

bellbuzzer

coffin-dodger
    what language do ref's use? how do they detect "foul and abusive" or worse "racist" language when the teams nowadays contain so many different nationalities.?

10. Mental_blue

Mental_blue

Hmmmmmmm, paella!