Çağlar Söyüncü

Another bad steam pun (soz), As for McGrath he was wasted talent

Last edited:
I think Tosin can make it in the Premier League, but he needs a number of loan moves to get experience. England desperately needs a B team to allow players to truly be prepared -- it is not a coincidence that the best national teams in Europe utilize them. The reality is that without a B team system, there will be very few City youth products who break through especially in difficult positions like CB.

No doubt that helps youngsters in those countries but England is stacked with actual teams and I just can never see B teams occupying any of those positions, especially the Championship where City would want their B team competing. Regarding Tosin, a loan move to the SPL or League One is where I see him next season, he's a long way off the first team. I just don't think he's physically capable and by that I mean, his size and composition is far too gangly and awkward, he looks like an unathletic Basketball player

No doubt that helps youngsters in those countries but England is stacked with actual teams and I just can never see B teams occupying any of those positions, especially the Championship where City would want their B team competing. Regarding Tosin, a loan move to the SPL or League One is where I see him next season, he's a long way off the first team. I just don't think he's physically capable and by that I mean, his size and composition is far too gangly and awkward, he looks like an unathletic Basketball player

Tosin is actually fast for his height and position but he does look quite awkward, he might fill out in the next few years. people used to say Hummels was too skinny in his younger years but look at him now. lower league clubs need to shut their mouth and allow b teams in their leagues. England isn't winning a world cup in the next 20 years if it continues as it is now.

I know it's off topic but loans to lower league teams are very different to loans to a b team. A team taken a player on loan gets no benefit for helping the player reach their full potential and will likely take a loan player as a cheap way of filling out their bench. And the players themselves owe the club that they are loaned out to nothing as they are there for abit of first team football or to put themselves in the shop window. The whole system doesn't work in my opinion how many players have a great loan but it does little to improve their first team chances such as denayer or bamford. We should set up a b team and work our ways up from the bottom and until we get them into championship we should sell with a buyback clause.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.