Καλο Πασχα

paphos-mcfc

Χρονια Πολλα to any (Greek) Orthodox blues out there. (Not religious myself) So happy Easter to all. I'll be staying at home while the OH and her mate go to church. 1 hour of xhamster bliss.

You might as well stay in.....everywhere will be shut except the churches, happy Orthodox to your Mrs Paphos

Χριστός Ανέστη to you and your family. Enjoy those flaounas and a celebratory glass of Commandaria, assuming you can find a free hand.

Gabriel said:
Χριστός Ανέστη to you and your family. Enjoy those flaounas and a celebratory glass of Commandaria, assuming you can find a free hand.

Cheers pal, and to you. Her mate's bringing the flaounas (don't like myself) and I've made the Avgo lemono soup. B.U shame you're not still here, we could have had a few beers together.

paphos-mcfc said:
Gabriel said:

Cheers pal, and to you. Her mate's bringing the flaounas (don't like myself) and I've made the Avgo lemono soup. B.U shame you're not still here, we could have had a few beers together.
So do i mate i will be having a few beers this week to settle pre Wembley nerves, still trying to get the Mrs to go back once she gets the all clear, miss the sunshine like mad !!!<br /><br />-- Sat May 04, 2013 7:03 pm --<br /><br />
andyhinch said:
Should you not be spending the free time entertaining a goat? I know what I'd be doing
Are you mad, have you seen the size of those goats in Cyprus !

blue underpants said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Gabriel said:

So do i mate i will be having a few beers this week to settle pre Wembley nerves, still trying to get the Mrs to go back once she gets the all clear, miss the sunshine like mad !!!

-- Sat May 04, 2013 7:03 pm --

andyhinch said:
Should you not be spending the free time entertaining a goat? I know what I'd be doing
Are you mad, have you seen the size of those goats in Cyprus !

Leave the moufflons alone (the rugby players as well!) ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.