“England squad had many gambling addicts” Kieron Dyer

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5378823/England-squad-gambling-addicts-says-Kieron-Dyer.html

Kieron Dyer makes this claim in his new book. He cites Owen as the bookie of the team. Explains some shit performance to be honest and makes me wonder if it was (And possibly still is) did they throw some matches in the process to clear debts?

I know a kid who used to work with Dyer as a physio.

Told me he's one of the biggest headcases he's ever had the misfortune to know.

Nothing new.
The stories are legendary that no one wanted to sit with Peter Shilton on the bus as the cards would come out.
Very wealthy young and not so young men bored on a bus for a few hours...... Big money won and lost and team morale going down the swanny. Anyone mention Paul Merson?

Sure play cards all day but it needs a coach sat there supervising it making sure no one loses more than £20 or even just playing with momopoly money.

Story goes that Owen had / has a mate at BT which is why he got the gig with them as a pundit and it's to pay off gambling debts. Think he has sold his horses as well. Must be some debt he has!

My most memorable moment of Kieron Dyer was the year we came up under Keegan.

Our first game was live on Sty against Newcastle. It was a brilliantly entertaining game, but at one point, Dyer missed an open goal. The commentator, possibly Tyler, said Dyer should be spelt D. I. R. E.

Story goes that Owen had / has a mate at BT which is why he got the gig with them as a pundit and it's to pay off gambling debts. Think he has sold his horses as well. Must be some debt he has!
I wouldnt be surprised....

I'm always glad to see footage from inside City's coaches and the lads are playing portable PS4s and such.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.