“New –ish” Member

Re: “New –ish” Member

SambaBoys said:
JULES said:
can you fix my laptop?

For Free? lol Depends what wrong with it

its got built in wireless but it wont pick up any signals, and I`m right by a transmitter[/quote]

Sorry - No cant help....[/quote]

women eh!

Jules said:
Sambaboys said:
JULES said:
can you fix my laptop?

its got built in wireless but it wont pick up any signals, and I`m right by a transmitter

There you go Samba ! all the info you need, fix that in one lol

sorry Jules dont mean to sound condescending Im sure that I would have no idea about whatever it is you do ;o)

Are you sure the wireless is enabled on the laptop an if you answer yes, why ?

its got built in wireless but it wont pick up any signals, and I`m right by a transmitter[/quote]

There you go Samba ! all the info you need, fix that in one lol

sorry Jules dont mean to sound condescending Im sure that I would have no idea about whatever it is you do ;o)

Are you sure the wireless is enabled on the laptop an if you answer yes, why ?[/quote]

yes it is according to thingy that pops up and looks like a radar, eerrr I`m a builder and these things are well beyond me

JULES said:
can you fix my laptop?

For Free? lol Depends what wrong with it[/quote]

You tried turning the wireless receiver on?

bluetoo said:
JULES said:
can you fix my laptop?

You tried turning the wireless receiver on?[/quote]

the laptop I`m on at the moment seems to be working ok on it, (we have 2)

JULES said:
yes it is according to thingy that pops up and looks like a radar, eerrr I`m a builder and these things are well beyond me

Thats ok mate most of my mates are in the building game I know it aint your thing. You need to ensure that wireless is enabled on your router (if anything else connects wirelessly then it is)
I would seriously help mate but I am helping out another forum member at the mo and between that, getting stoned and working I havent really got the inclanation at the moment (I'm nothing if not honest) but I give you my word that when Ive helped out the other fella I'll send you a PM on here and if you havent got it sorted I'll go through a few things for you in terms that you'll be ok with to get it on.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
JULES said:

Thats ok mate most of my mates are in the building game I know it aint your thing. You need to ensure that wireless is enabled on your router (if anything else connects wirelessly then it is)
I would seriously help mate but I am helping out another forum member at the mo and between that, getting stoned and working I havent really got the inclanation at the moment (I'm nothing if not honest) but I give you my word that when Ive helped out the other fella I'll send you a PM on here and if you havent got it sorted I'll go through a few things for you in terms that you'll be ok with to get it on.

You smoke the hhheeeeerb dude, now I know why you get my trippy postings. ONE LOVE

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.