“New –ish” Member

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by SambaBoys, 14 May 2009.

1. Nixon_The_Bike_Thief

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief

Re: “New –ish” Member

I work for a large outsourcing consultancy firm on the infrastructure support side of the business, allthough they employ across all sectors and are a heavy government supplier as well as the private sector.
    I started a long time ago as a Novellian but moved into desktop and server support in a microsoft farm, from there I broadened into some slight comms knowledge and a little telephony, that in turn allowed me to progress on to team leadership, project management and then middle management which is where I sit now, hence for the last few years I have become a workshy paper shuffler that spends all day on BM overloading other people with my work because I cant be arsed doing it when I could be watching films or chatting football ............ This weed's spot on lol Ive sat here typing me thoughts away in me head and just now looked down at the drivel you have just wasted 2 mins of your life reading so its only fair to post it really
    [​IMG]

2. gazhinio

gazhinio

All this attention to the new girl, I'll tell you now, bluebird and toby will get very jealous!!..

You have been warned lads!!!..

p.s. note to new girl, Iam married, sorry x

3. JULES

JULES

retired

ta mate,
    my brother said I need an attatchment , something that picks up wireless as he couldnt work out what was wrong with it and hes shit hot on pc`s I`ve had the bloody thing for 6 weeks now and still not got the chuffin thing working

4. Zin 'messiah' Zimmer

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer

Off to see the wizard....

Macbook only way to travel

5. SambaBoys

SambaBoys

Its a good job i can read quick! :)
    Infr support??? Ohhhhhh ..... Just microsoft or any platforms?
    I actly work in IT recruitment .... doing Cisco and Citrix.....but i am sure u know all about it so i wont waffle on for 5000,000
    pages like you ....*cough cough*
    I do need ot find a good way of being able to control my laughing ready some of these posts sumtimes.....open plan office! :) lol

6. wrongun73

wrongun73

you tell 'em girlfriend!

7. Nixon_The_Bike_Thief

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief

I need to get off for a bit now because Im on the "If 90 people read my post and it takes them 2 mins, thats 3 hours of peoples lives that Ive stolen by not being more entertaining. Think of all the better things they could have done with that time and unfortunately your now one of them, welcome to my world"

8. SambaBoys

SambaBoys

Damn!!!!!!!!!!! Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Nixon_The_Bike_Thief

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief

Trippy ? I thought the opacity of them may have fooled some into snow blindness ;o)

10. gazhinio

gazhinio

Don't take it to heart sugar hips, just how the cookie bounces!.
    p.s. you sometimes have to ask the question 'why is this man single'??.

Good luck chaps, she's all yours ; )