“New –ish” Member

Re: “New –ish” Member

r.soleofsalford said:
SambaBoys said:
Joined on May 6th. He's 9 days old!

NEXT!!!!

SHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is 9 Days old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .......

how you doin

Im fine thanks...... Not 1 MCFC realted question today! .......But Hey..... u?

going to bed now babe got to be up early for work,ill keep the bed warm, turn the lights off and lock the door on your way up please, cheers babe xx

wrongun73 said:
going to bed now babe got to be up early for work,ill keep the bed warm, turn the lights off and lock the door on your way up please, cheers babe xx

LMAO!! That was v funny 4 you... *clapping* ............... Well Done :)
Trust me i wud make sure ALL the lights were out..... and i had a bag handy :P

SambaBoys said:
wrongun73 said:

No you wouldn't, you're probably not even a woman. What sort of self respecting woman comes onto a football forum and tells everyone after a handful of posts that she has big tits ?
The people who are falling for it are even bigger tits. You're a wum, either a duel username twat or a rag.

stony said:
SambaBoys said:
wrongun73 said:

No you wouldn't, you're probably not even a woman. What sort of self respecting woman comes onto a football forum and tells everyone after a handful of posts that she has big tits ?
The people who are falling for it are even bigger tits. You're a wum, either a duel username twat or a rag.

i think it might be a fella, SambaBoys almost to good to be true also very quick witted for a bird.

puts on tin hat

r.soleofsalford said:
stony said:
SambaBoys said:
wrongun73 said:

i think it might be a fella, SambaBoys almost to good to be true also very quick witted for a bird.

puts on tin hat

Sid the sexist is alive and well and posting on Bluemoon!

stony said:
SambaBoys said:
wrongun73 said:

Or......somebody who is very sarcastic and has had a lifetime of jokes about women and football.........
If you see the orgl post it was about Hughes and my thoughts (i do have them) ..... and also i have made a couple of comments that nobody is talking about football........ All the posts fom every1 have been joking and banter...... With regards to the self respect comment...... i guess your assumptions on people maybe need to made after reading more than a couple of sarcastic forum comments......... I have respect for myself and i respect other people enough to know 90% of things or here are said in Jest .......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.