“New –ish” Member

Re: “New –ish” Member

r.soleofsalford said:
stony said:
SambaBoys said:
wrongun73 said:
going to bed now babe got to be up early for work,ill keep the bed warm, turn the lights off and lock the door on your way up please, cheers babe xx

LMAO!! That was v funny 4 you... *clapping* ............... Well Done :)
Trust me i wud make sure ALL the lights were out..... and i had a bag handy :P

No you wouldn't, you're probably not even a woman. What sort of self respecting woman comes onto a football forum and tells everyone after a handful of posts that she has big tits ?
The people who are falling for it are even bigger tits. You're a wum, either a duel username twat or a rag.

i think it might be a fella, SambaBoys almost to good to be true also very quick witted for a bird.

puts on tin hat

LOL...... Thanks for the quick witted comment...... now if u will excuse me i am going to go and throw some more self respect away ...:)

Re: “New –ish” Member

LOL!

"She" is actually funny. All you blokes falling over yourselves for a bit of 'totty' on a say so.

Regardless of whether the gender is REAL, 'she' can clearly, er, hold her own and is already a step ahead!

Funny as...!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.