“Not In My Lifetime'

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Royaloak, 25 Oct 2011.

1. Royaloak

Royaloak

Remember that? It was the comment Baconface made when asked at a press conference a year or so ago if he could see a day when City would go into a Derby match as favourites. I can still remember his smug fucking face when he said it and thinking that I wanted to pour petrol over the prick and strike a match.

Well, it’s still early days, but we are current favourites for the title, we’ve just dicked them 1-6 in their own back yard and they’ve now got to come to us in April.

Let’s hope the twat is right in his prediction - it could be jelly and ice cream before April.

2. Cityfan1977

Cityfan1977

3. Chris in London

Chris in London

From the same article (lol):

*23 January 1926

Manchester Utd 1 Manchester City 6

This remains City's biggest win against United, made all the more remarkable as the Blues ended the season being relegated by a point, while United finished ninth

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/premiership/alex-ferguson-can-manchester-city-be-top-dogs-not-in-my-lifetime-14500929.html#ixzz1bndSKAIC" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport ... z1bndSKAIC</a>

4. BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED

BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED

can I just have the jelly and ice cream separate as i dont like them together, plus i might bring it back up if i do what with all the poznaning on a bouncy castle.

oh what a party can't wait.

hurry fergiescum

5. The Pink Panther

The Pink Panther

If we win the Prem, we have to create a banner that reads

"not in my lifetime"

We have amongst us the "jelly and cream" brigade, but I want Ferguson to live another twenty years, so he can witness our domination whilst he stinks of piss and Victory V's

6. cityjo

cityjo

ah yes remember this...quality.

7. havefaith

havefaith

“Not In My Lifetime', t-shirts coming soon !

8. Royaloak

Royaloak

You know, I think that I agree with you - lets see Baconface suffer before we have the party.

9. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

P'raps he's gonna top himself a match or two before the season's end!

10. MaxCityBlue

MaxCityBlue

You're looking a shadow of your former-self Baconface - be careful what you wish for.