“Offensive” Spurs banner re: Alonso

sorry like it or not we should not get involved in somebody else other country rules

Couldn’t disagree more sorry. But then again I’m an expat and citizen of the world rather than someone that won’t ever leave the UK’s shores. Of course you and me and everyone else is allowed an opinion on someone in another country and the justice they face. I’m sure you raised an eye brow when OJ Simpson showed that ‘justice’ could be purchased for the right price.

What Johnson did wouldn’t have even been a crime in Spain ten years ago and wouldn’t be now in Croatia and a load of other places.

He should be doing the seven years don’t get me wrong, but Alonso should be doing 10 to 15 for manslaughter. Not a 3 year driving ban.
Exactly,if you choose to drive a car pissed then should be entirely responsible for the consequences when things go tits up.This shithouse and twats like him,couldnt give a flying fuck about the recklessness and repurcussions of their actions,and staggeringly the attitude of the courts does nothing to discourage such.

I despise drink driving,its a cvnts trick.

I thought EU countries all had the same laws. Why then does one who causes a death in a drunk driving offence in the UK goes to prison for a few years, but in Spain they get a heavy fine.

I thought EU countries all had the same laws. Why then does one who causes a death in a drunk driving offence in the UK goes to prison for a few years, but in Spain they get a heavy fine.
They don’t remotely all have the same laws mate.

Drinking and driving is a c@nts trick but we don't know if there are any mitigating circumstances that the judge took into consideration.

Drinking and driving is a c@nts trick but we don't know if there are any mitigating circumstances that the judge took into consideration.
If you can come up with one then I’m all ears. Use your best imagination.

To be fair, I'd still say AJ's was worse as his was deliberate, even if it had less severe consequences, but both are absolute scum in my book
at least the parents of one girl can try and help her ,cuddle her ,support her through the crimes committed against her and hopefully see their girl live a long and healthy life ,the other parents can lay flowers on their daughter grave and look at a picture .what Johnson did was wrong and he deserves his time(more imo) as for Alonso he knew he shouldn't drive with excess alcohol and he did it, due to his fuck it attitude some poor girl is lying in the cold ground , he should be doing life.

There is actually an article in Spanish talking about the final verdict, delivered only February last year:

Basically it states that he was originally sentenced to four years, which was then changed to one year and nine months, but then the court finally changed it to just fine and suspension of license because;
  1. he paid a lot to the victim's family (over 400,000 euros)
  2. he fully acknowledged his crimes etc.
  3. the court took too long to rule on the case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.