€11 million For Henry

Re: €11 million For Henry

We could get 1 or 2 good seasons out of him and could be a gem worth a chance if he doesnt cost 2 much he will improve the reputution of the club as well.

Stiz said:
hasnt he already said he wont ever play for city?

hasn't practically every player that doesn't play for us said they would never sign?
it unwritten rules of football, has Henry ever come out and said he would never play for stoke?
no, because he wouldn't imagine he would be linked with them, it just shows he must have given us a second thought in the first place.
BUT....... i would rather spend the money on a younger forward.

don't think he said he wouldn't play for City, more like he wouldn't want to play for any Premier League club other than Arsenal, but money talks and the right offer may change his mind, prefer his younger(just) team-mate Eto'o myself

I think Henry is a great player and it would be good for City if he joined. However, I wonder whether Barcelona would accept 11 million euroes for him. I think Henry is one of the best players the Premiership has ever had, and could be a great benefit for some of the players at City.

I though he may have been over the hill, but I went to Barca over the winter. They leathered Deportivo 5-0 & he was as awesome as ever.
I really dont think Barca will sell him. I think Eto is more likely to be moved on....

I didnt think Henry liked us because of our fans treatment to Robin Van Persie about four years ago.

Yes please. We have enough young strikers (not forgetting Jo) so a little experience alongside Bellamy in the squad would be great.

Richard said:
I didnt think Henry liked us because of our fans treatment to Robin Van Persie about four years ago.

why what happened?

on another note...i can remember arsenal coming to maine road and getting clapped by city fans. henry played in that game as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.