€70m for Iniesta?

this guy can play left winger right? and is also brilliant in CM right?

didnt mancini say we would be in the market for a left winger? and everyone has been saying we need that extra push from midfield?

also wiki says he has the ability to play ANYWHERE on the pitch - sounds like he fits with the versatility of the sort of players we have been after.

this could happen...

...then i woke up

Jimma said:

didnt mancini say we would be in the market for a left winger? and everyone has been saying we need that extra push from midfield?

also wiki says he has the ability to play ANYWHERE on the pitch - sounds like he fits with the versatility of the sort of players we have been after.

this could happen...

...then i woke up

Jimma, if you need to look up Wiki to find out about Iniesta- then you don't watch enough football! Absolute class on a stick- but he won't be coming to us anytime soon I don't think. Stranger things have happened, but why would he want to leave Barca?

mcs said:
Jimma said:

this could happen...

...then i woke up

Jimma, if you need to look up Wiki to find out about Iniesta- then you don't watch enough football! Absolute class on a stick- but he won't be coming to us anytime soon I don't think. Stranger things have happened, but why would he want to leave Barca?

lol i dont need to look up wiki for him.

but i did. i look at it all the time actually, a fantastic, reliable source of information.

If it were true it would be great, but i have just seen three pigs flying past the window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.