|0|0|YEARS banner, has got to go up at the gates of paradise

Bigga said:
I'm not so sure about the banner. I think the joke should should be left at Wembley. I liked the fact that we've never really shown that it has prickled us. Having it hang at our ground will show them that we have had it on our minds for a long time.

Leave it behind, like it should be, in history.

We look to the future.

Spot on.

jimmy blue shoes said:
United are not dignified enough to remove that banner.

I have heard they intend to change it to 43 years to signify how long its been since we won the league.

We have not seen the last of that banner.

For me if they do put another banner up it shows as somebody else has said there obsession with us and will make them look like the sad fuckers we know they are.
To be honest though let them do it and it will be great fun when we fuck that one off as well next season,just as it will be watching ratboy squirm when we are battering our way to the title with him doing his punditry.

aprantly the rags are going to start a new one for how long it's been since we won a title. will show the abolsult classless in every one of their supporters. it will come anyway so it doesn't bother me if the sheikh stays for years it's inevitable it will come somwhere down the line. but they are just the worst fans in the history of the sport and it's been said by people who don't really follow our sport and live across the pond

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Bigga said:
I'm not so sure about the banner. I think the joke should should be left at Wembley. I liked the fact that we've never really shown that it has prickled us. Having it hang at our ground will show them that we have had it on our minds for a long time.

Leave it behind, like it should be, in history.

We look to the future.

Spot on.
I agree but it's hard not to want to shove it down their throats.
I really would like us to do something that would have them raging but at the same time has nothing to do with them.
THE 2011 FA CUP, MANCHESTERS FIRST MAJOR TROPHY SINCE 1976.
Like this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.