1 thing i envy about Liverpool

one thing i don't envy about liverpool - their season's over & they're not going to have european football next year.

they're not going to finish in the champions league places.

birmingham have already taken a europa league place by winning the carling cup.

whichever of bolton or stoke gets to the fa cup final will take another.

that leaves only 5th place for the final europa league place & they're not going to make that either.

they can't even make it via the fair play league. england are currently the country in 2nd place but liverpool are 10th in the pl fair play league & have no chance.

rassclot said:
one thing i don't envy about liverpool - their season's over & they're not going to have european football next year.

they're not going to finish in the champions league places.

birmingham have already taken a europa league place by winning the carling cup.

that leaves only 5th place for the final europa league place & they're not going to make that either.

they can't even make it via the fair play league. england are currently the country in 2nd place but liverpool are 10th in the pl fair play league & have no chance.

Indeed. Suck on that bindippers.

Myth.

Good on the odd Champions league night. That wont be happening for a while

Armaan said:
Their crowd...... Its just amazing. Wish we had that at COMS
Earlier this season they were struggling to get 35000 on a Sat afternoon. Real Scousers are Toffee fans. Plus if it was'nt for past glory they would'nt get a crowd. Be like teams from other big city's. Birmingham, Leeds. Sheffield etc. Now kiss it dickhead.

Armaan said:
What, a stadium full of scousers? Rather you than us.
rassclot said:
that leaves only 5th place for the final europa league place
Heh, holy fuck, how have I not realised this already? That's fantastic. The funniest thing about their downfall are the constant miniature renaissances that capture their fans imaginations, for a grand total of 10 minutes. King Kenny la', the man who can do no wrong, will be hounded out when they flop again next season.

Armaan said:

Absolute bollocks!

Give City, Newcastle, Everton, Sunderland, Leeds.... a Champions Lg semi-final second leg at home and you'd see atmospheres easily matched to that Liverpool can create!

It's a complete myth that Liverpool fans are the best. They've never got big crowds neither, yes they've consistently attracted aceragely big crowds even in the 80's when everyone was getting 25000 they were getting 45000 but their biggest ever crowd is only 65000 which doesn't even compare to their city rivals Everton, the club the always sing have no history Chelsea, and obviously City. All three eclipse that figure easily!

I am a little bit jealous that they have a vocal stand that holds 12000. But so do Sheff Utd and Villa's Holt End holds 14500! I think this is something City are crying out for but by no means in Liverpool's the only one, or arguably the best.

the KOP is a myth.. everytime ive been anfield to watch city that atmosphere in the bin dipper end has been one of the worse ive witnessed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.