1 thing i envy about Liverpool

bluetonium said:
Is the OP suggesting we should all get perms and moustaches and start moping aorund feeling sorry for oursleves, forgetting that other clubs shared the tragedy?

Too harsh? Too soon?

Calm Down! Calm Down!

Eh? Eh?

Wellsblue21 said:
wrong if us or united win it goes to 6th place not cup runners up

have you got a link mate? not saying you're wrong but the only link i can find is wiki which says the fa cup runners up will qualify for next season's europa league if the winners qualify for the champions league or europa league.

(liverpool were lucky to qualify for the europa league this season. they only got in because portsmouth didn't have a uefa licence).

The 2010–11 FA Cup is the 130th season of the world's oldest association football knock-out competition; The Football Association Challenge Cup, or FA Cup for short. A total of 806 clubs applied to enter of which 759 were accepted,[1] a slight drop compared to the 762 clubs accepted into the 2009–10 competition.

The competition commenced on 14 August 2010 with the Extra Preliminary Round and will conclude on 14 May 2011 with the Final, held at Wembley Stadium.[2] The defending champions were Chelsea, who retained their title in the 2010 final against Portsmouth, but they lost to Everton in fourth round. The tournament winners will qualify for the 2011–12 UEFA Europa League providing they have not already qualified for a Champions' League or Europa League place. If the winners have qualified for the Champions League or Europa League, then the runners-up qualify for the Europa League. If the runners-up have already qualified for the Champions League or the Europa League, the highest placed team in the Premier League standings who have yet to qualify for the Champions League or Europa League would qualify for the Europa League.

yes - brilliant! - loads of daytrippers in stupid scarves. what a wank post, clearly someone who has never been to anfield as a city fan.

The only thing i envy about liverpool is that it produced the best ever soap opera - Brookside

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.