10/1 to finish in top 4

I think 10-1 is a fair enough price. Although we ought to do well enough to compete neck and neck with Villa, Everton, and Tottenham, breaking the top 4 requires a hell of a lot more going in our favour. Along with good consistent results of our own, it also requires a considerable dip in standards of one of the top 4, something that rarely happens but is not totally unheard of. Liverpool had a poor league season a few years back, enabling Everton to nick 4th spot and a couple of years later Tottenham came within a whisker of pipping Arsenal so it could happen. I'm hoping, and expecting, a more realistic top 6 finish. If we get top 4 then great but I feel that is a target that will have to wait for another season or two at the least.

I hope we do get a top 4 but it`s unlikely. Top 6 is about the correct aim really.
Obviosuly IF we buy the so called "super stars" then it might be different.

Our current squad plus 5 or 6 quality players will get us into the top 6 though!

I was on oddschecker the other day and was shocked at the price of us to win it 33/1 i would want atleast 250/1

Without the Top 4:

Man City 11/4
Tottenham 3
Everton 10/3
Aston Villa 7/2
Fulham 16/1

66/1 plus the rest!

Bookies think we are Top 5!

Balti said:
Without the Top 4:

Man City 11/4
Tottenham 3
Everton 10/3
Aston Villa 7/2
Fulham 16/1

66/1 plus the rest!

Bookies think we are Top 5!
Tottenham 3? I'm laying that shit.
No way they'll come top 5.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.