10% off food and drink when you spend £10

blue44

Team supported
St Marks West Gorton
Spotted this last night on the cityzens website,here is the message

"
Seasoncard holders and Matchday Cityzens can now get 10% off all purchases when spending £10 or more on food and beverage at the Etihad Stadium. This offer is valid at all official kiosks on home matchdays across all competitions throughout the 17/18 season.

All you have to do is present your Seasoncard or Cityzens Matchday card to the member of staff serving you."

Spotted this last night on the cityzens website,here is the message
"Seasoncard holders and Matchday Cityzens can now get 10% off all purchases when spending £10 or more on food and beverage at the Etihad Stadium. This offer is valid at all official kiosks on home matchdays across all competitions throughout the 17/18 season.

All you have to do is present your Seasoncard or Cityzens Matchday card to the member of staff serving you."
The last sentence fills me with dread.

So a warm flat pint of John Smurfs will cost 40p less.

and I will have to buy 3 of them at once to get the £1.20 off them.

strugling ro hold back my excitement over this ;-)

Seriously though for people that buy food or groups that buy bulk drinks at half time it's a decent thing for the club to do.
Fair play to them.

This will cause more chaos and longer queues as mini consortiums form to get the spend up to £10 to qualify for the 10 per cent. Don't know why they don't drop the prices, sort out the service and genuinely try to sell more.

This will cause more chaos and longer queues as mini consortiums form to get the spend up to £10 to qualify for the 10 per cent. Don't know why they don't drop the prices, sort out the service and genuinely try to sell more.
That's just too fucking obvious, go to the back of the class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.