(12 Feb) Podcast 7.29: A Gun To The Head - with guest Mark Ogden

BlueMoonPodcast

Blue Moon Podcast Season 7, Episode 29: A Gun To The Head
Logo7.jpg

After a disappointing display against Leicester, David Mooney is cheered up by the Independent’s Chief Football Correspondent Mark Ogden and The Sunday Post’s North West Football writer Adam Lanigan. City haven’t won against the top six this season - Sam Roscoe investigates why that is, while we also take a look ahead to the now crucial fixture with Tottenham. We catch up with Tom Davidson, an analyst at Football Manager, to find out how their simulation has City finishing the season. We also look at who might be in and out of the door when Pep Guardiola arrives and the implications of the FA Cup fixture with Chelsea being played on the Sunday evening.

Episode 7.29 - A Gun To The Head
Subscribe on iTunes
Download the mp3 (right click - save as)

We hope you like it!

Fancy interviewing Mark Ogden. Despite his public denials the guy absolutely hates City and his articles are full of digs at our club.

I'll be giving this a miss.

No doubt David Mooney loved his company though. The guy is way too desperate for a job in the media along side the likes of Ogden.

Wrote an 'apple far from the tree' article which is even more cringeworthy in retrospect, which mocked City fans for thinking their was a negative tide in the media against the club.

No doubt David Mooney loved his company though. The guy is way too desperate for a job in the media along side the likes of Ogden.

Wrote an 'apple far from the tree' article which is even more cringeworthy in retrospect, which mocked City fans for thinking their was a negative tide in the media against the club.
I remember that, it read like " look at me journo's, look how impartial i am" embarrassing article.

I think that's pretty unfair on David to be honest.

I'm looking forward to listening to it anyway. Apparently Ogden is pretty upbeat about City for once.

Judging by the the first 10 mins its worth listening to and Mark Ogden has spoken pretty well about us. Saying that sometimes it takes City to fall off of a cliff like in the 2 title winning seasons to really get themselves going and mentioned that only really City could go on a 12 game winning streak (When Kompanys back and Aguero's firing) so the title isn't over. Agreed with what he's said so far.

I think that's pretty unfair on David to be honest.

I'm looking forward to listening to it anyway. Apparently Ogden is pretty upbeat about City for once.
Your last two words sum him up.
The fact he's talking us up(if he is, I've not listened) only shows him up for the gobshite he is.
No doubt with the arrival of Pep he's decided the only way to wiggle himself in is to change tact - but I know a lot of lads who know him, I know his brother, and he's as typical a rag as you could meet. He just has to hide it a bit due to his job but even then the mask slips all to often.

Terrible choice of guest.

Decent Podcast don't know when it was recoded but Ogden had a go at silva like a few of us have said he ain't been at his best but with news that Silva been playing with an injury it was unjust slagging of of one of our great players.

Decent Podcast don't know when it was recoded but Ogden had a go at silva like a few of us have said he ain't been at his best but with news that Silva been playing with an injury it was unjust slagging of of one of our great players.

How bad a go did he have?
Of course, you might think a Chief Football Writer at a national newspaper might know a little about that type of thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.