12 Monkeys (TV Series)

whitenoise

Just getting to the end of series 1. Two questions.
1) Is it ever going to end or will it just carry on with almost conclusions every episode.
2) 30 Years after almost all life was wiped out they're still smoking cigarettes with filterrs. where do they get matches/lighters from that last 30 years, and where do they get cigs from that don't fall apart because they're 30 years old.

When I heard they were making a tv show of this I decided to steer well clear because I loved the the film so much - just my kind of sci fi / time travel story.

Do they use the same characters that's in the film or other prisoners who they send back and is it a different story each episode??

When I heard they were making a tv show of this I decided to steer well clear because I loved the the film so much - just my kind of sci fi / time travel story.

Do they use the same characters that's in the film or other prisoners who they send back and is it a different story each episode??

same as, maybe i ll try it if they move on with fresh characters.

I didn't watch the film so i can't help you there,give the first series a go and see

Just getting to the end of series 1. Two questions.
1) Is it ever going to end or will it just carry on with almost conclusions every episode.
2) 30 Years after almost all life was wiped out they're still smoking cigarettes with filterrs. where do they get matches/lighters from that last 30 years, and where do they get cigs from that don't fall apart because they're 30 years old.

errrrrm TIME TRAVEL...."Deacon, if you have chance bring us back 100 bensons and kill every fucker that you see smoking Menthol"

Same main character name, but the story is a full arc with wrong turns and the like, it's not episodic. It's very twisty turny, and only lasted 2 seasons. I liked it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.