12 Monkeys (TV Series)

OK, ta. Will try to keep an eye out. They may need a special episode of "what happened so far", mind.

I thought it was a bit naff at first, but to be fair, they moved it on and away from the film, so I started to enjoy it more, a lot like Mr Robot, not quite knowing what the fuck is going on, is part of its charm, and I fancy the doc and mad Jennifer which helps.

I thought it was a bit naff at first, but to be fair, they moved it on and away from the film, so I started to enjoy it more, a lot like Mr Robot, not quite knowing what the fuck is going on, is part of its charm, and I fancy the doc and mad Jennifer which helps.

I though S2 had more drive than S1 even if I'm not sure it makes much sense (!), and I agree that it gets better once it got settled. I think I missed the first 2 eps.

I'm sticking with it at @karen7 's suggestion (because I can't be bothered watching City v Southampton again or Rag wannabees v Rag wannabees (Bury v Bolton) but my God it's confusing.
At the end of series one and a load of blokes have just turned up that look like they're a cross between something out of Harry Potter and Game of Thrones.

@talkativesprout At no time have I heard the phrase "Can you get me 200 B&H" whether from Duty Free or a normal shop and I've yet to see Cole turn up in 2043 wirh a plastic carrier bag with "World Duty Free" on it.

I'll stick with it though- and thanks everyone for saying it's worth watching, without any spoilers.

I'm sticking with it at @karen7 's suggestion (because I can't be bothered watching City v Southampton again or Rag wannabees v Rag wannabees (Bury v Bolton) but my God it's confusing.
At the end of series one and a load of blokes have just turned up that look like they're a cross between something out of Harry Potter and Game of Thrones.

@talkativesprout At no time have I heard the phrase "Can you get me 200 B&H" whether from Duty Free or a normal shop and I've yet to see Cole turn up in 2043 wirh a plastic carrier bag with "World Duty Free" on it.

I'll stick with it though- and thanks everyone for saying it's worth watching, without any spoilers.

Yes, that was a bit odd!
Wikipedia has short episode summaries which I found useful.

It moves on the whole time and has a definate ending so keep going
OK I've finished series two and everyone dies but I'm guessing the world still ends in what ever series they decide to kill this off? It didn't seem definite unless I've missed something (quite possible)

Game of thrones sniff to this, where they're still commissioning new series but the author(s) don't know quite where it's going.

OK I've finished series two and everyone dies but I'm guessing the world still ends in what ever series they decide to kill this off? It didn't seem definite unless I've missed something (quite possible)

Game of thrones sniff to this, where they're still commissioning new series but the author(s) don't know quite where it's going.

The doc was shunted into the future and nutty Jennifer backwards, so I imagine it will start up with the doc going back and bringing everyone back to life.

The 3rd series is only 10 episodes, which suggests it could be the last as its shorter than the first 2.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.